The University Of Waikato is offering her $22,000 Per Annum Doctoral Scholarship which is however open to all nationalities to study for PhD degree in the field of Demographic and Economic Analysis offered by the institution.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Waikato, informally Waikato University, is a comprehensive university in Hamilton, New Zealand, with a satellite campus located in Tauranga. Established in 1964, it was the first university in New Zealand to be designed from a blank canvas.
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Waikato
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
Demographic and Economic Analysis
- The successful applicant will receive:
- Tuition fee waiver.
- Stipend of up to NZ $22,000 per year.
- The scholarships from the University of Waikato National Institute of Demographic and Economic Analysis (NIDEA) Doctoral Scholarship is open to all nationalities.
- The candidates applying should be demonstrating an alignment between their intended research and the Institute’s research priorities.
- The candidate should be intending to undertake research into one of the projects like Aspects of social and/or economic impacts of demographic change for New Zealand’s communities (urban or rural), or Under the Maori and Indigenous Futures Programme, an aspect addressing the opportunities and challenges attendant with Maori and indigenous demographic change, or; An aspect of population health and well-being and/or health equity intended research and the Institute’s research priorities.
- The applicants are selected based on academic merit. He/She should have a minimum grade average of A–, in the previous two years (240-points) of full-time study or equivalent if part-time.
- Candidates who already completed the entry qualifications for Doctoral study are given preference for their respective course level applications.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The last date to apply for University Of Waikato Doctoral Scholarship is 31st January 2019.