The University of South Australia in Australia has provided its $27,596 Per Annum University President’s Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationals except Australians to study for PhD degree in the field of subjects offered at the University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is a public research university in the Australian state of South Australia. It was formed in 1991 with the merger of the South Australian Institute of Technology (1889) and College of Advanced Education (1856), combining more than 150 years of teaching and research history.
The legislation to establish and name the new University of South Australia was introduced in 1990 by the Hon Mike Rann MP, Minister of Employment and Further Education. With more than 32,000 students, the university is South Australia’s largest; more than 6,000 students are international, with almost half studying in Adelaide and the remainder offshore.
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University Of South Australia
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals except Australians
Field of Study:
Subjects offered at the University
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of the University of South Australia – University President’s Scholarships in Australia, 2019 will receive:
- Tuition fees.
- A Stipend of $27,596 per year.
- Applicants of University President’s Scholarships (UPS) must have a supervisor of the University of South Australia who is willing to nominate them.
- Applicants must possess excellent academic record.
- Candidates applying for University President’s Scholarships (UPS) should be foreign students who are eligible to stay in Australia for the duration of the research degree.
- Masters by research candidates will also be considered in some cases.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the University of South Australia – University President’s Scholarships in Australia, 2019 is 31st August 2019.