If you are in your last stage of Secondary School Education (May/June) or not in the School system, the importance of using Past questions in preparing for your post Utme cannot be over-emphasized. By using past exam questions as part of your preparation, you can find out what you already know. Waec Result
UNIZIK is a highly selective institution. Hence, only a small percentage of students who seek for admission to the university get accepted. Note that, the aggregate scores of candidates are the key to selecting successful students. Jamb form
However, studying with Past Questions and Answers is the secret of students who made it to the entrance list. The fact that you had a high score in jamb does not guarantee that your admission into UNIZIK is secured. You still have the Post UTME exam to write. For this reason, we have made available Post UTME past question. This is to help you get prepared for the forthcoming examinations. Npower Recruitment
Why do you need UNIZIK Past Questions
`1. Helps work out time required for each question.
2. Identifies style of exam questions (short-answer, multiple choice or essays)
3. Helps practice exam techniques.
4. Helps identify key subject areas to focus on in revision.
How is UNIZIK Past Questions Patterned?
Based on Post Utme past questions, the questions will be based on objectives or multiple choice pattern. We have made it simple for you. We bring all the questions which is usually in objective format since it is now in CBT. We have put them together but we indicate the specific years for every question and the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions. Jamb Result
Sample Questions on Unizik Past Questions
1. We are all hungry; we... anything to eat since morning.
(A) didn’t have
(B) haven’t had
(C) never had
(D) hadn’t had
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed
(A) begged for mercy
(B) made a plea for mitigation
(C) made an ovation
(D) made a plea for litigation
3. A number of doctors are not so well disposed to …. government hospitals these days, ……. they?
(B) work/are Pounds to Naira
4. Victor said that two of his chickens … eggs yesterday morning.
(D) lain Dollar to Naira Rate
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for UNIZIK Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, UNIZIK Past Question and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck