Apply for the current UX Designer internship at spotify, Stockholm, Sweden – 2019, See Job Requirement And how to Apply.
UX Designer internship at spotify – Job Description/Requirement
We are looking for a senior UX professional who is able to go from early sketches on paper, user workshops, wireframes, prototypes as well as taking meetings with stakeholders. You will work closely with a team of software developers that will do the build in an iterative way. In this role, you will have a lot of responsibility and possibilities to influence and build something great.
What you will do
- Lead and own the design work in Royalties and Reporting across the entire product lifecycle and multiple launches with full UX design responsibility.
- Research user behaviors, validate concepts with end users and turn insights into value-adding features and actionable deliverables for the team.
- Actively contribute to our visionary work and generate ideas.
- Visualize and prototype design concepts at varying levels of fidelity, from paper to interactive digital prototypes for the web.
- Effectively collaborate with Developers, Product Managers, Business Analysts and other stakeholders.
- Plan and facilitate creative workshops and collaborative sessions with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Develop and refine user-centered design processes and best practices.
Who you are
- Proven experience delivering great UX design as a UX designer, information architect, interaction designer or similar.
- Excellent communication skills together with analytical thinking and problem-solving capability. You love to break down and simplify complex problems and present to mixed audiences at different levels of the organization.
- Strong conceptual thinking with an ability to understand the user’s needs, motivations and behaviours and translate them into actionable deliverables.
- A proactive and collaborative approach with the ability to contribute to a multi-disciplinary team.
- A true team player willing to share your skills and experience with the rest of the design team and organization.
How to Apply
interested qualified Applicants Should click here to apply