The University of Vermont is offering her Partial Funding Vermont Out-of-State and In-State Merit Scholarships which is currently open to undergraduate in all nationals except Americans to study for Bachelors degree in the field of Programs offered by the University.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Vermont (UVM), officially The University of Vermont and State Agricultural College, is a public research university and, since 1862, the U.S. state of Vermont\’s sole land-grant university.
Founded in 1791, UVM is among the oldest universities in the United States and is the fifth institution of higher education established in the New England region of the northeastern U.S. It is also one of the original eight Public Ivy institutions in the United States.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Vermont
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals except Americans
Field of Study:
Programs offered by the University
- Partial Funding, Depending on the scholarships
- Applicants of Vermont Out-of-State and In-State Merit Scholarships, 2018 will be selected based on their academic achievements and the amount varies will the level of achievement.
- The duration of the scholarship is four years.
- Candidates applying for Vermont Out-of-State and In-State Merit Scholarships, 2018 should secure a cumulative GPA of at least 2.8 in the first year and 3.0 during the following years.
- Applicants should be enrolled in 12 or more credits per semester to continue their eligibility for the scholarship.
- Students who are not Vermont residents are eligible to apply for in-state scholarships and out-of-state residents can apply for out-of-state scholarships.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Deadline varies