Partial Funding VISH International School Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Applicants of All Nationals in Italy, 2019
The VISH International School in Italy has provided its partial funding Scholarships which is currently open for undergraduate and postgraduate applicants of all nationals to study for Bachelors, MBA degree in the field of programs offered by the School for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Studying with Vish, it means getting job opportunities through technology and knowledge of the subject. Our courses have been appreciated in many reception facilities in the world and still today, our students are the face, the pride and the fundamental basis of our success as International Institute and as a social reality in the territory of Naples.
- Course Level: Bachelors, MBA Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Vesuvio International School
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
Programs offered by the School
- Please be inform that there are 3 categories of scholarships that the successful applicants of VISH International School Scholarships in Italy, 2019 might receive:
- €1000 Scholarship.
- Up to 50% Scholarship.
- €2000 Scholarship.
- VISH €1000 Scholarships will be granted based on academic excellence.
- The scholarships will be granted only for the first year of study.
- Candidates applying for VISH 1000€ Scholarships, 2019 who are international or EU students must have secured the following:
- 6 IELTS
- TOEFL IBT 71
- TOEFL PBT 530
- Up to 5 scholarships of 25% to 50% of tuition fees each will be awarded to applicants for academic excellence.
- To be considered for this scholarship, candidates should have achieved:
- An A+ grade or a minimum of 80% or GPA 5.0 in a qualification.
- 6.5 IELTS/TOEFL IBT 89 or TOEFL PBT 573
- Up to 5 scholarships worth € 2,000 each will be available to students entering Second and Third Years.
- The students who achieve the highest marks out of the First Year cohort and the Second Years cohort will be considered for the scholarship.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP ,
Also Read: EUR 4,000 Campus Fryslân (CF) BSc and MSc Scholarships for Non-EU/EEA Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students at University of Groningen (UG) in Netherlands, 2019