It will expose you to the questions that have been asked previously as those questions and answers get repeated every year and if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then I am afraid, you are really missing out.
We only sell original Waec Chemistry Practical Past Questions. This means that you are going to receive these past questions via your email address or Whatsapp once you have paid for them. It is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. See more details on why you should buy the Waec Chemistry Practical Past Questions and how to make payments and other important information below.
What is Waec Chemistry Practical Past Questions
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. Waec Chemistry Practical Past Questions is the compilation of all the questions that have been given to candidates to answer to qualify them for getting a certified waec certificate or result which can be used for employment purposes and for admission process.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. Waec Chemistry Practical Past Questions
All those who have bought our Waec Chemistry Practical Past Questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Waec Chemistry Practical Past Questions, you will definitely pass the NDA examination and come out successfully. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is Waec Chemistry Practical Past Questions Patterned
Normally, the Waec Chemistry Practical Past Questions are basically specimen-filled. identification of specimen, description of things, and sometimes solution to problems. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Waec Chemistry Practical Past Questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Waec Chemistry Practical Past Questions
The Waec Chemistry Practical Past Questions is an important document that you need to achieve the desired success in the exams. the Waec Chemistry Practical Past Questions. Now, when you take out quality time to study this past question, there is no kind of chemistry practical question that can intimidate you in the exams because we have a compendium of previous years’ past questions on the subject matter. Other benefits you stand to gain are as follows;
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Download free Waec Chemistry Practical Past Questions on
Yes, you can get free Waec Chemistry Practical Past Questions from us. Just for us to demonstrate to you that we have the authentic it, we can send you a link to download one-year WAEC CHEMISTRY past questions from us.
The WAEC CHEMISTRY past questions free pdf download is only one year. You will need to study all the years to be sure that you have covered the whole previous years’ past questions.
Waec Chemistry Practical Past Questions
In other to know that we are giving out the original Waec Chemistry Practical Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
- Isotopes of the same element have the same number of
- Protons, neutrons, and electrons.
Protons and neutrons but a different number of electrons.
C. Protons and electrons but different number of neutrons.
D. Neutrons and electrons but a different number of protons.
- Which type of chemical bond is formed by the transfer of electrons?
- The concentration of an aqueous solution is 5mg dm-3. Determine is the concentration in parts per million (ppm).
B. 50 ppm
C. 10 ppm
D. 5 ppm
- Consider the following species: H, H+, H-. What is the number of electrons in each of the species respectively?
1, 0, 2
B. 0, 1, 2
C. 2, 1, 0
D. 1, 2, 0
- Two electrons can occupy the same orbital if they have different
Angular momentum quantum numbers.
B. Magnetic quantum numbers.
C. Principal quantum numbers.
D. Spin quantum numbers.
- What mass of NaOH is required to make 250 cm3 of 0.10mol/dm-3 solution? [Na = 23, O = 16, H = 1]
B. 4 g
C. 8 g
D. 16 g
- Which of the following substances is not a hydrocarbon?
- A substance which ionizes completely into hydroxonium ions is a
B. Strong base.
C. Weak acid.
D. Weak base.
- Which of the following solutions is able to resist changes in pH when small amounts of an acid or a base is added?
B. Neutral solution
C. Saturated solution
D. Supersaturated solution
- Protein is a polymer formed from the linkage of
Amino acid molecules.
B. Fatty acid molecules.
C. Glucose units.
- The bond formed between H2OH2Oand H+H+to form the hydroxonium H3O+H3O+ is
- A) Dative
- B) Covalent
- C) Electrovalent
- D) Ionic
- The minimum amount of energy required for effective collisions between reacting particles is known as
- A) Activation energy
- B) Bond energy
- C) Kinetic energy
- D) Potential energy
- An element XXforms the following oxides X2O,XOX2O,XOand XO2.XO2. This phenomenon illustrates the law of ________
- A) Conservation of mass
- B) Definite proportion
- C) Mass action
- D) Multiple proportions
- How many moles of oxygen would contain 1.204×10241.204×1024molecules?
NB: Avogadro’s constant (NA) =6.02×1023=6.02×1023
- A) 1
- B) 2
- C) 3
- D) 4
- Which of the following statements about solids is correct?
- A) Solid particles are less orderly than those of a liquid
- B) Solid have lower densities than liquids
- C) Solid particles have greater kinetic energies than those of liquids
- D) Solid particles cannot be easily compressed
- Which of the following apparatus can be used to measure a specific volume of a liquid accurately?
- A) Beaker
- B) Conical flask
- C) Measuring cylinder
- D) Pipette
- The general gas equation PVT=KPVT=Kis a combination of
- A) Boyle’s and Charles’ laws
- B) Boyle’s and Graham’s laws
- C) Charles’ and Graham’s laws
- D) Dalton’s and Graham’s laws
- The spreading of the scent of a flower in a garden is an example of ______
- A) Brownian motion
- B) Diffusion
- C) Osmosis
- D) Tyndal effect
- Propane and carbon (IV) oxide diffuse at the same rate because [H = 1.00, C = 12.0, O = 16.0]
- A) They are both gases
- B) Their molecules contain carbon
- C) They have the same relative molecular mass
- D) Both are denser than air
- The energy which accompanies the addition of an electron to an isolated gaseous atom is
- A) Atomization
- B) Electronegativity
- C) Electron affinity
- D) Ionization
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for WAEC CHEMISTRY Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Waec Chemistry Practical Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!