English language is one of the most important subjects in the secondary school system and it is a compulsory subject as long as university admission requirement is concerned. Without a credit pass in English language, candidates will obviously have to write the examination a second time to score a minimum of C in English language as a minimum requirement for admission into the university.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for this examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to have a copy of WAEC English Past Questions in PDF Format to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is WAEC English Past Questions in PDF Format
Let us begin by explaining what this past question and answer is all about. WAEC English Past Questions in PDF Format is the compilation of all the questions that have been given to students to answer to qualify them for the award of school certificate and the past question is presented in pdf format. This is one of the easiest formats that allows you to download the past question into your phone and use it anywhere you go.
We have made the past question very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. JUPEB Questions in PDF Format
Many candidates who got the WAEC English Past Questions in PDF Format from us have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. As a matter of fact, this past will teach you so many things about the English examination and how it is conducted. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help to pass well. In this case, you do not need to supersede your competitors because you really do not have one, this is about you and your ability to get out of the secondary school system once and for all so you can begin your university education pursuit. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original WAEC English Past Questions in PDF Format, you will definitely pass the jamb examination and come out successfully and gain direct entry admission into the university. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever. Jamb Result
How is WAEC English Past Questions in PDF Format Patterned
Normally, the WAEC English Past Questions in PDF Format comes in two forms. there is a multiple-choice question pattern which is the objectives and the theory part. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the WAEC English Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Waec Result
Why You Need A Copy of WAEC English Past Questions in PDF Format
The need to get this past question cannot be overemphasized. The past question will help you in many ways than you expected. You need this past question for the following reasons;
- It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out. Jamb Result
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
WAEC English Past Questions in PDF Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original WAEC English Past Questions in PDF Format, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
In each of the following sentences, there is one underlined word and one gap. From the list of words lettered A to D, choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the underlined word and that will, at the same time, correctly fill the gap in the sentence.
1. Most African countries face poverty while few enjoy ……………………….
2. Last year our farmers cultivated more crops than they……………………….
From the words lettered A to D, choose the word that best completes each of the following sentences.
3. There would have been a riot in our school but for the timely……………..of our staff.
4. The armed robbers ……………every room in the bank to look for money.
After each of the following sentences, a list of possible interpretations is given. Choose the interpretation that you consider most appropriate for each sentence.
5. Ade is too clever by half. This means that Ade is
A. far cleverer than others.
B. actually very stupid in his behaviour.
C. annoyingly clever.
D. behaving to be clever but is not.
6. Ameh is really being economical with the truth. This means that Ameh
A. is being praised for being honest.
B. does not know enough.
C. knows more than he is prepared to say.
D. is not telling the truth.
From the words lettered A to D below each of the following sentences, chose the word or group of words that is nearest in meaning to the underlined word as it is used in the sentence.
7. By failing to attend the interview, Idoko has lost a golden opportunity.
8. I hope the principal would be gracious enough to forgive us.
From the words or group of words lettered A to D, choose the word or group of words that best completes each of the following sentences.
9. A good citizen abides ………….. the rules of the land.
10. Since his swearing in, the governor ……………….. his hometown.
A. had not been visiting
B. has not visited
C. did not visit
D. had not visited
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for WAEC English Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, WAEC English Past Questions in PDF Format, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!