Waec Mathematics Past Questions
We bring you the Waec mathematics past questions which will help you to achieve the dream of passing WAEC examination excellently so you can proceed to the university to study this year.
How did we come about this? it is not a new thing that mathematics is one of the most important subjects studied in schools and a minimum of credit pass in mathematics is what is needed as part of the entry qualifications of any university in recent times. Therefore, failure in WAEC mathematics exams should not be condoned that is why we have put up this amazing aid to help you get it at once in the exams.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on WAEC Mathematics Past Questions, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it. Pounds to Naira
What is Waec mathematics past questions?
Let us begin by explaining what this past question is all about. Waec mathematics past questions is the compilation of all the WAEC Past Question that has been given to students to qualify them for issuance and collection of school certificate and the past question is presented in format. We have made it very simple, portable, and affordable such that every student can get it or download it as long as they have access to the smartphone. therefore, Waec mathematics past questions is what every intending jamb candidate needs to pass the examination well. Waec mathematics past questions
All those who have bought our past questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. We are very sure it is going to help you as well. When you get this past question it will definitely help you to score higher than your competitors and give you an edge over them. Pounds to Naira
With the proper use of our original Waec mathematics past questions, you will definitely pass the WAEC exams and come out with flying colors smiling. This past question comes to you through your email address or Whatsapp once you make payments to purchase it. The downloadable format is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
How is Waec mathematics past questions Patterned?
Normally, the Waec mathematics past questions is patterned in three ways. there are the objectives, theory, and to some subjects, there is the practical aspect. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Waec mathematics past questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Why You Need A Copy of Waec mathematics past questions Download
If you would not like to be disappointed during the waec examination, then it’s high time you buckled down for the examination. You need this past question for the following under listed reasons;
Getting the waec Mathematics past question from us, and taking time to study the content will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
Waec mathematics past questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original Waec mathematics past questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier. Jamb Result
Differentiate (2x+5)2(x−4) with respect to x.
The correct answer is D.
To differentiate (2x+5)2(x−4), you first need to know that it is a product function.
Using the product rule you have dydx=udvdx+vdudx
Let (2x+5)2 be u and (x−4) be v.
To find du we use chain rule which is dudx=dudw×dwdx
We say let (2x+5) be w
We then have a new function u=w2
So dudx=2×2w which equals 4w and w was (2x+5)
Substituting everything into the product rule we have:
Find the area bounded by the curves y=4−x2 and y=2x+1
A) 2013 sq. units
B) 2023 sq. units
C) 1023 sq. units
D) 1013 sq. units
The correct answer is C.
y=4−x2 and y=2x+1
Thus, x=−3 or x=1.
Integrating x2+2x−3 from (−3 to 1) with respect to x will give 323=1023
Find the rate of change of the volume, V of a sphere with respect to its radius, r when r=1.
The correct answer is B.
Volume of sphere, V=43×πr3
Rate of change of V=dvdr
Thus if, V=43×πr3,
At r=1, Rate =4×π×1=4π
If y=xsinx, find dydx when x=π2.
The correct answer is C.
At x=π2, =sinπ2+π2cosπ2
Find the dimensions of a rectangle of greatest area which has a fixed perimeter p.
A) square of sides p
B) square of sides 2p
C) square of sides p2
D) square of sides p4
The correct answer is D.
Let the rectangle be a square of sides p4.
So that perimeter of square =4p
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers. Waec Result
7 Tips to Prepare for WAEC Mathematics Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Waec Mathematics Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible. Jamb form
We wish you good luck!