The University of Auckland in New Zealand has provided her 2019 Weston Scholarships which is currently open for undergraduate and postgraduate applicants of all nationalities to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Accounting or finance offered by the university.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Auckland is the largest university in New Zealand, located in the country’s largest city, Auckland. It is the highest-ranked university in the country, being ranked 81st worldwide in the 2016/17 QS World University Rankings.
Established in 1883 as a constituent college of the University of New Zealand, the university is made up of eight faculties over six campuses. It has a head count of more than 40,000 students, and more than 30,000 equivalent full-time students.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Auckland
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
Accounting or finance
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of the University of Auckland – Weston Scholarships in New Zealand, 2019 will receive up to $5,000.
- Must be enrolled or applied for Bachelors or Masters program at the University.
- Eligible programs are BCom(Hons) or MCom in Accounting or Finance.
- Preference is given to those who are studying the domestic or international financial markets.
- Demonstrate Academic excellence.
- Demonstrate active participation in co-curricular activities.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the applications for University of Auckland – Weston Scholarships in New Zealand, 2019 are accepted between 17 March 2019 and 28 April 2019.