This article will give you an idea of how to withdraw money from ekbet by the users making use of all available methods. This discussion review also helps a player to get more details about the withdrawal rules and time for Indian users.
What is Ekbet App?
Ekbet app is a simple and easy betting app that allows users to access all the updated sports activities, bonuses, and tournaments that are happening around the world of sports. It is rated as one of the most downloaded betting apps in India, and it contains a wide number of attractive features. The users can easily download the Ekbet app from the main website by clicking on the apk download link and on mobile devices, depending on the IOS or android versions.
The users can as well make withdrawals using the Ekbet app. So, the users can choose from the available options and their preferred payment method under the withdrawals sections in the app menu to process their payments on the accounts.
Making Ekbet Withdrawals
The first step requires that the player undergoes the KYC verification and submit the necessary personal and financial details. The process is vital for every user because, without an Identity verification, a user cannot make Ekbet withdrawals.
How to Withdraw Money from Ekbet
The platform allows various easy and secure withdrawal methods for users. These withdrawal methods are simple to process; the user only needs to login into their Ekbet account and click on the “Withdrawal” option at the bottom of the home page. There, all the payment methods are listed, and the user can choose a preferred type of payment method. After filling in all the required details, you must enter the amount and complete the withdrawal process.
It is always best to withdraw your funds using the same payment methods in which you made your Ekbet account deposits. Their customer support is a 24/7 service, and it’s always accessible in case of any difficulties or needs for further assistance. The user can also check the FAQ section page on ekbet withdrawal options.
Ekbet Withdrawal Terms and Conditions
Your withdrawal request will only be successful after completing the ID check verification process. The process includes the user’s personal information and financial details.
All the withdrawal requests are processed to the same betting payment methods in which the account funding was made.
The personal and financial details of the account user are expected to match the details supplied at the time of account opening/ registration.
Ekbet Withdrawal Methods
All the ekbet withdrawal methods available for users are highly secured and easy to process. On this note, the precise data on how to make withdrawals from Ekbet will be explained with other financial factors such as transaction fees, minimum withdrawal limits, and processing time.
1. Bank Transfer Withdrawal Method
Bank transfer is the most used Ekbet payment method as it allows the funds to send directly to the bank account. This method is the most secure way to withdraw money from Ekbet The bank transfer process takes a little time as it is a bit slower than other payment methods, but it is safe and secure. The user’s bank account details are expected to match the details used for deposit transactions. The Ekbet transaction fee is free with a minimum withdrawal limit of INR 1,000. The withdrawal processing time for the bank transfer depends on the user’s bank services. If the user has any challenges relating to the Ekbet withdrawal options, the 24/7 customer service is always ready to help.
2. Phonepe Withdrawal Method
PhonePe Withdrawal on Ekbet is one of the most used e-wallet payment methods, and this payment method is user-friendly and very easy to use. To withdraw money from Ekbet using PhonePe, users must this process:
- The user will select the Phonepe option from the “Withdrawal” section at the bottom of the home page of the bookie.
- Once the required information, such as name, contact number, etc., is correctly filled in,
- the next is to enter the required amount and complete the withdrawal process. The minimum withdrawal amount for the Phonepe deposit option is also INR 1,000.
- There is no transaction fee, and the funds will drop into the Phonepe account within 24 hours.
3. Neteller Withdrawal Method
The platform allows Neteller as one of the payment methods for the withdrawal process. It is an e-wallet payment option that works with the Ekbet withdrawals too. If your Neteller account were used for the Ekbet funding, the withdrawals would also be paid into the exact Neteller account details. The users should follow this process:
- The user must log in and select the “Withdrawals” option at the bottom of the home page.
- Choose “Neteller” as the payment method and enter the required Neteller account details,
- Then enter the withdrawal amount needed for the user to complete the withdrawal process.
- The minimum withdrawal amount for Neteller is the same as other methods; INR 1,000, and the transactions are at no cost to the user.
- The ekbet Withdrawal takes 24 hours for this process.
4. Ekbet Paytm Withdrawal Method
Paytm Withdrawal is another quick and secure payment process on the ekbet. It is a modern e-wallet option used by most Indian users recently as the process is relatively fast and simple.
- The user has to select “Paytm” as the payment method,
- then enter the required contact number and details to complete the withdrawal process.
- The ekbet withdrawal processing time on Paytm is 24 hours.
- The minimum withdrawal limit is INR 1,000. There is no transaction fee on this withdrawal method too.
5. Skrill Withdrawal Method
Skrill is an e-wallet payment method through which ekbet withdrawal funds are processed. Just as with other withdrawal methods, it is vital to notice that if the user made the deposits/ funding through Skrill, then the withdrawals will also be processed to the Skrill account with the exact details. The minimum withdrawal limit for Skrill is also INR 1000 with zero transaction fee. The funds are processed and expected in the wallet within 24 hours. In the case of a failed transaction(s), the user should take a screenshot of the page and reach out to customer support for further assistance.
Read Also: How to join WAEC group on WhatsApp.