Scholarship Owl is offering its $1000 “You Deserve It” Scholarship which is however open to residents of United States except Rhode Island to study for High/Secondary school, Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of any field of study offered by Institutions or Universities in United States.
You can apply for this program by reading through this page for full eligibility details on how to process your scholarship application.
ScholarshipOwl is an innovative platform designed to dramatically speed up your scholarship application time. All you have to do is fill out one application, and the team will do the rest. they’ll match you with the award opportunities that best match your personality, grades, lifestyle, and more.
Once you’ve narrowed down your options, they’ll take the information from your initial application and put it into the appropriate places on the scholarships of your choice.
- Course Level: High/Secondary School, Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Institutions or Universities in United States
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For residents of United States except Rhode Island
Field of Study:
Any field of study
- The successful applicants of the scholarship will be receiving a scholarship worth $1,000 along with one month of free access to scholarshipowl.com.
- The applicants of “You Deserve It” Scholarship should be the resident of any of the 50 United States, US Territories or District of Columbia except Rhode Island.
- Applicants age should be 16 years or older.
- The candidate should be enrolled in Scholarship Sweepstakes or will be enrolled within three months of registration in a qualified college, university or high school within the United States.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Always Open