The National Association for Campus Activities is offering her Partial Funding Zagunis Student Leader Scholarship which is open to undergraduate and postgraduate US nationals to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by colleges and universities located in the mid Atlantic & mid America regions in the US.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The National Association for Campus Activities (NACA) is an organization designed to provide information and resources for campus activities programmers throughout the United States and Canada. Formed in 1960, NACA links the higher education and entertainment communities in a business and learning partnership, creating educational and business opportunities for our student and professional members.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Colleges and Universities located in the Mid Atlantic & Mid America regions in the US
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For US nationals
Field of Study:
Subjects offered by the University
- Partial Funding, educational expenses, including tuition, books, fees or other related expenses
- The Zagunis Student Leader Scholarship, 2019 is open to US nationals.
- The candidate must be full-time, matriculated undergraduate or graduate student.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a college or university within the NACA Mid-Atlantic or Mid America Regions.
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better at the time of the application.
- Applicants who exhibit exceptional leadership skills will be considered.
- Applicants must hold a significant leadership position on campus.
- Must have made notable contributions via volunteer involvement, either on or off campus.
- Only the first 75 qualified applications will be considered for the Zagunis Student Leader Scholarship, 2019.
- High school candidates are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants for Zagunis Student Leader Scholarship, 2019 must submit two letters of recommendation from faculty members or administrators.
- The letters must detail the candidate’s skills and ability, accomplishments, leadership positions, responsibilities and training.
- A detailed copy of the applicant’s Curriculum Vitae must be submitted.
- Applicants must submit the official verification of the current enrollment status from the college/university registrar.
- Applicants must submit a word document answering the following questions:
- What are your general educational goals and how will this scholarship help you achieve them?
- In your opinion, what role does NACA play in a student’s college career?
- How has being involved on your campus helped shape you as a leader?
Closing Date for Applications:
- The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Dec 2019