The Zaragoza Logistics Center has provided its 2019 Zaragoza Supporting Promising Professionals Scholarships which is current open for postgraduate applicants from Europe to study for Masters degree in the field of Logistics & Supply Chain Management offered at Zaragoza Logistics Center and massachusetts institute of technology (MIT).
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) is a research institute established by the Government of Aragon in Spain in partnership with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the University of Zaragoza. Founded in 2003, the ZLC campus is located in the heart of PLAZA, the largest logistics park in the southwest of Europe that serves as a working laboratory to transfer new knowledge and working practices.
ZLC mission is to create an international center of excellence for research and education in logistics and SCM that actively engages with industry and the public sector to develop and disseminate knowledge.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Zaragoza Logistics Center and Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For applicants from Europe
Field of Study:
Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of MIT- Zaragoza Supporting Promising Professionals in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Scholarships, 2019 will receive:
- Average evaluation grade of 6 – 8.5 Coverage: 25 % (€6,000) reduction in tuition.
- Average evaluation grade of 8.6 – 10 Coverage: 50 % (€12,000) reduction in tuition.
- The scholarship will not include other costs such as the administrative fee, living or travel expenses.
- Scholarships are awarded only to students who have been admitted to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program through ZLC‘s regular admissions procedure.
- Granted admission to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
- Completion of a four-year undergraduate program equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Professional excellence with a background or experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or exceptional academic achievement.
- Competitive GRE or GMAT score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated strong professional and/or academic achievement in completing a college degree – including some quantitative training and evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language.
- Fluency in English, competitive IELTS or TOEFL score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language.
- National from European countries.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for MIT- Zaragoza Supporting Promising Professionals in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Scholarships, 2019 is 31st May 2019.