The Zhejiang University-University of Edinburgh Institute (ZJU-UoE Institute) in UK has provided her CNY 17,000-Year ZJU-UoE Institute Biomedical Sciences Scholarships which is currently open for undergraduate applicant of non-Chinese nationals to study for Bachelors degree in the field of Biomedical Sciences offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Zhejiang University-University of Edinburgh Institute (ZJU-UoE Institute) is a collaboration in the field of Biomedical Sciences between Zhejiang University of China and The University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
The two universities are establishing an international research institute at the International Campus of Zhejiang University in Haining, Zhejiang, that builds on the existing strengths of both, and aims to foster collaborations in teaching and research. The Institute will provide undergraduate education programs that produce students with academic excellence, leadership skills, innovative capacity and global vision.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Zhejiang University-University of Edinburgh Institute (ZJU-UoE Institute)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For non-Chinese nationals
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the ZJU-UoE Institute Biomedical Sciences Scholarships, 2019 will provide the following:
- International tuition fee waiver (full or half).
- A living allowance of up to CNY 17,000/year.
- An accommodation allowance of 8,000 CNY/year.
- International student medical insurance cover.
- ZJU-UoE Institute Biomedical Sciences Scholarships, 2019 are open to international undergraduate students of Zhejiang University-University of Edinburgh Institute.
- Applicants of ZJU-UoE Institute Biomedical Sciences Scholarships, 2019 must have received an offer of a place on the BSc Integrative Biomedical Sciences program.
- The duration of the scholarship is 4 years.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies