A lot of people apply to study at Ahmadu Bello University Zaria but only a few are offered admission. Meaning there is only a few admission slots available each year. Therefore, in order to increase your chances of gaining admission, you need to score high. Hence, you need to start preparing for ABU Zaria Post UTME screening, In like manner, you need to use ABU Zaria post UTME past questions and answers.
However, why this seems difficult in some way, you can still crack the nut by brazing prepared with past screening exam materials. Follow the instructions in this article to download yours now.
Why you need Abu Zaria Post Utme Past Questions PDF
It enlightens you on the scope of the exam
‣ you won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
‣ you won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself
‣ you won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
‣ it equips you beforehand.
‣ it guides you on how to answer exam technical questions
How is Abu Zaria Post Utme Past Questions PDF Pattern?
The Abu Zaria Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format are in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the JAMB Chemistry Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the jamb examination.
Sample of Abu Zaria Post Utme Past Questions PDF
Use of English
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s).
1. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the…
(A) break out
(B) break up
(D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed
(A) begged for mercy
(B)made a plea for mitigation
(C) made an ovation
(D) made a plea for litigation
3. The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car.
4. If you are going to the market, may I… please?
(A) follow you
(B)come with you
(C) come by you
(D) come as your second
5. Thank you for the party, we really…
(A) enjoyed ourselves
(C) enjoyed very much
(D) enjoyed too much.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Post utme Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!