As we know Auchi is competitive in terms of admitting new student. This is also true for their admission process. Do not mistakenly think that writing Jamb will get you admission into the institution. To stand a better chance, you need to start preparing for Post Utme screening right now without delay.
However, the best choice is to get the complete set of the Post UTME past questions and start studying immediately after your UTME exams are concluded.
Auchi Poly is a recognized University in Nigeria. As such, a huge number of students apply to study in this Institution each year but just a few gain admission.
To be sure of passing in the examination, you should have at least one soft copy of our examination which is sure to help you prepare for the Post UTME Examination. Also, it will get you familiarized with the questions and understand the area of concentration for your exams. Which means you have to buckle up too in preparation for the examination for your post UTME to stand a chance of gaining admission into Federal Polytechnic, Auchi.
Why you need AUCHI Post UTME Past Question
One of the most significant benefits of studying with past question material is that it helps students to understand the most likely topics to be included in the exam. As most courses have a broad range of associated topics, looking over past papers will help save a lot of potential time wasting on subjects which are not likely to be on the paper thus making one’s revision much more efficient and productive.
Past questions papers are one of the most helpful tools available to prepare for examinations as they provide students with knowledge on how the forthcoming past question is likely to look and the major area of focus or subject areas most likely to be covered.
How is Auchi Post Utme Past Question Pattern?
The Auchi post utme. The exams is always patterned in objectives format and it is not usually in cbt. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. The questions are usually objectives only with no theory irrespective of the course of study or subject combination.
Sample of Auchi Post Utme Past Question
Use of English
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s).
1. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the…
(A) break out
(B) break up
(D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed
(A) begged for mercy
(B)made a plea for mitigation
(C) made an ovation
(D) made a plea for litigation
3. The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car.
4. If you are going to the market, may I… please?
(A) follow you
(B)come with you
(C) come by you
(D) come as your second
5. Thank you for the party, we really…
(A) enjoyed ourselves
(C) enjoyed very much
(D) enjoyed too much.
1. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression.
(A) 3, 7
(B) 7, 3
(C) -7, 3
(D) -3, 7
2. Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain? (
3. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10
(A) -1, 0, 1, 2
(B) -2, 0, 1
(C) 1, 2, 3
(D) 0, 1,2
4. In a class, 120 students speak English or French or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French.
5. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m and (3y + 1)m, find y.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the Past Question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Auchi Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Auchi Past Questions and Answers. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!