Catering Craft Past Question
Below are the Sample WAEC Catering Craft Practice Questions and Answers. The West African Examination Council is an examination body that set questions yearly from areas student should offered after their studies in the senior secondary school. they are expected to be able to write and pass without stress but sometimes it is not as it should be because of how complicated the examination and it seems very different from the usual exams in school.
to explain your answers especially in a course like catering craft is very important in waec examination so as to have full mark and have better grades.
How is Catering Craft Past Question Pattern
The Past Questions and Answers on Catering and craft is in a multiple-choice, essay, and practical question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study each Past Questions and Answers and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of Catering Craft Past Question
i)The brand/manufacturer: have full information about the brand you consider buying. And you may visit people using the brand you are:
considering and hear their
ii)The price: price is always a factor to consider. Make sure the appliance you are about to buy is economical and fits perfectly in your budget.
iii)Size of equipment: equipment size is another factor to consider. This is especially applicable where the kitchen is fitted furnished with cabinets.
iv)Durability: check that the equipment is durable. This can be done by ensuring the equipment is of high quality.
ii)SERRATED UTILITY KNIFE
iv)shelf- stable milk
i)Skim milk-it is use in recipes and cooking preparations such as sauces, creams, ice cream, fruit creams, etc.
ii)Skimmed Milk- it is use for diet yogurt, and string cheese in order to reduce
consumption of saturated fats
iii)Cultured milk- it help to protect the body from infection.
iv)Yogurt milk- it help also improves digestion and restores intestinal flora of people who have taken antibiotics or who have digestive problems.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Catering craft Past Question, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!