These are few reasons that should make you see the need to download this book. Waec Result
One of the things we have come to discover over the years that has helped a lot of candidates is the Past Questions and Answers. There are a lot of things you stand to gain if you acquire and make use of the Catering craft examination past questions.
After studying these past questions and answers, you can be rest assured of the following;
WHY YOU SHOULD GET Catering Craft Past Questions and Answers
- Your chance of scoring very high is guaranteed.
- You will be familiar with the way the aptitude test is conducted and most of her questions, especially repeated ones.
- You can carry these past questions about with you since it is contained on your phone (email/whatsapp).
- You could even place an auction bargain to your friend, family member or love ones who may be interested in a career opportunity at Nigeria Customs Service, after your own exams.
How is Catering craft Past Questions Patterned
The Past Questions are patterned as OBJECTIVE questions which is divided into different part. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected. Catering Craft Practice Past Questions In PDF Format
Samples of Catering craft Past Questions and Answers
Catering Craft Practice Theory Answers:
(i) It used to strain foods such as pasta or rice
(ii) to rinse vegetables
(1b) Pastry board:
(i) It is used in the mixing of bread and pastry dough
(ii) It is used in kneading and rolling of bread and pastry dough
(1c) Kitchen shears
(i) It is used for cutting open food packaging Npower Recruitment
(ii) cutting up chicken
(i) for serving salad or spaghetti
(ii) Turn meat in a pan or on the grill.
(i) Regularly Clean Up Right After Meals
(ii) Stock Your Pantry with Canned or Jarred Food Items. (iii) Use Your Fridge and Freezer More for Storage
(iv) Seal Holes and Cracks
(i) Check the pilot regularly on gas cookers and water heaters to make sure it has not gone out
(ii) Keep knives sharp and in good condition and out of reach of children
(iii) If you suspect a gas leak, open the windows, turn off the supply and call your gas supplier.
(iv) Check the pilot regularly on gas cookers and water heaters to make sure it has not gone out
The bouquet garni: This is a bundle of herbs usually tied together with string and mainly used to prepare soup, stock, casseroles and various stews. The bouquet is cooked with the other ingredients but is removed prior to consumption. Dollar to Naira Rate
A rissole is a large circular ball, enclosed in pastry or rolled in breadcrumbs, usually baked or deep-fried. It is filled with savoury ingredients, most often minced meat or fish, and is served as the main course, or side dish.
Sauté means to cook a dish in a small amount of fat over high heat, making sure that the food doesn’t stick to the pan by making it “jump” in and out of the heat.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Catering Craft Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, catering craft past questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge. Jamb Result
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you in every possible way.