This is to introduce to youCIT 711 Past Questions. This past question is projected to assist you to get during the examination this year.
Before going for any examination, maximum preparation is required to get the necessary success. therefore, we bring you information on CIT 711 Past Questions in PDF Format, what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it.
How is CIT 711 Past Questions Patterned
Normally, the CIT Past Questions is patterned in three ways. there are the objectives and theory. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Why You Need A Copy of CIT 711 Past Questions
If you would not like to be disappointed during the CIT 711 examination, then it’s high time you buckled down for the examination. You need this past question for the following under listed reasons;
Getting the CIT 711 Past Questions from us, and taking time to study the content will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exams.
CIT 711 Past Questions Sample
In other to know that we are giving out the original CIT 711 Past Questions, we have decided to give you some free samples as proof of what we said earlier.
1. (a) Define the term Cryptography? (3 marks)
(b) What do you understand by Cryptanalysis? (2 marks)
(c) What are the basic steps involved in the art of Cryptanalysis and state what each step
requires. (9 marks)
2. (a) Compare and Contrast RAM and ROM (8 marks)
(b) State three reasons why an I/O module is needed (6 marks)
3. (a) State two main advantages of multi programming. (4 marks)
(b) In the context of computer programming, define the following: (10 marks)
iii) Data type
b. Give one example of each of the following:
i. Single User, Single Tasking operating system
ii. Single user, multitasking operating system
iii. multi-user operating system.
List four features of a Graphical User Interface.
4a. Mention four qualities of a good computer professional
b. List four computer professional bodies in Nigeria
c. Write the full meaning of the following:
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for WAEC Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, CIT 711 Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!