Complete May|June Waec 2016 Mathematics Past Question for Download
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) examination past question is now available for download (PDF). Candidates participating in WASSCE examination can now have access to the past questions of the examination on this page.
We are providing these past questions to serve as a guide as to what to expect in the examination. The past question will give candidates a brief overview of what to read with regards to Mathematics as it is the compilation of all the past question that have been asked in past years. But do not forget that to pass this examination you need to work hard to get success. those who followed our instructions give testimonies of how it helped them achieve success.
Why you should get Complete May|June Waec 2016 Mathematics Past Question for Download
Past questions are helpful tools for preparing for examinations as they provide you with practical insight into how the examination body sets their exams, how the exam you are preparing for might look as well as key themes or subject areas likely to be touched.
How is May|June Waec 2016 Mathematics Past Question for Download Pattern?
Kwara Post Utme past questions pdf comes a multiple-choice question pattern which is the objectives, the theory part also known as the essay and the practical aspect is not applicable in this exams . We have made it very easy for you. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Kwara Post Utme past questions pdf and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of May|June Waec 2016 Mathematics Past Question for Download
SECTION A: OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS:
- What is the value of 132 – 52?
A. 12 B. 16 C. 64 D. 144 E. 194
2. Correct 0.3748 to two significant figures.
A. 0.30 B. 0.37 C. 0.38 D. 0.39 E. 0.40
3. Find the value of x, if 6/(x-1) = 2.
A. -4 B. -2 C. 4 D. 5 E. 7
4. What is the value of x in:
x + 2y = 5
x – 2y = -1?
A. 6 B. 3 C. 2 D. -2 E. -4
5. If 5/f = 7/f 4- , what is the value of f?
A. -1 B. 1/3 C. ½ D. 1 E. 3
6. The bearing of P from Q is 270o. What is the bearing of Q from P?
A. 270o B. 180o C. 150o D. 090o E. 045o.
7. Find x if, 3/(3+5) = 5/(3+x)
A. -8 B. (-16)/3 C. 16/3 D. 8 E. 17
8. Solve the following simultaneous equations.
x = y + 1
x + 2y = 7
A. (3,0) B. (3,1) C. (3,2) D. (3,3) E. (3,4)
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Kwara Post Utme Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, waec physics past questions pdf, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!