The cut-off mark for candidates will be discussed with the payment procedures and a rundown of all available courses for interested candidates. Npower Recruitment
This is to inform all candidates who chose Ebonyi State University Abakaliki as their university of First Choice in the 2021/2022 UTME and scored 120 and above as well as possess required O’level credit for university admission, that the application form for supplementary admission is available now. Interested candidates should follow the supplementary payment procedure below and pay the N10,050.00 Supplementary fee. The portal for registration opens from Monday, 31st January 2022 to February 14th, 2022. Dollar to Naira Rate
SUPPLEMENTARY PAYMENT PROCEDURE
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N10,050 only. Pounds to Naira
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either JAMB SUPPLEMENTARY or DIRECT ENTRY SUPPLEMENTARY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct EBSU Supplementary Post-Utme Form
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form Jamb Result
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
Note: Applications for supplementary admission into Law, Medicine and Surgery, Anatomy, Physiology, Medical Laboratory Sciences and Nursing Sciences will not be accepted or processed.