English Language WAEC Past Questions and Answers. This article provides you with WAEC English Questions and Answers. It contains information regarding the WAEC English Theory and Objective Questions and Answers. These past questions ad answers are available in this post and they can be downloaded in this post for free. These past questions and answers are compiled from past years due to the order of occurrence with their accurate answers.
We are interested in your success in the up coming examination which shall hold this year but you need maximum preparation to have great success. All our student who bought the past questions give testimonies on how it helped them scale through in the examination. This is also possible with you since 60% of the questions in the past questions are usually repeated or rephrased every year.
Why you need English Language WAEC Past Questions and Answers
If your revision notes are all in bullet points, then completing past questions and answers is a good way to practise putting that information you have learnt in to paragraphs. Being able to communicate your knowledge clearly is just as important as knowing the knowledge itself.
How is English Language WAEC Past Questions and Answers Pattern?
English Language Past Questions and Answers are pattern in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together in the order of it occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time.
Sample of English Language WAEC Past Questions and Answers
As usual, you will be given questions and options A to E to choose from. Normally, the number of Objective questions (OBJ) you are to answer in Waec 2022 English Language Science is 50.
The Following Are Sample Waec Objective Questions. They are likely English Language questions for Waec 2022.
1. In the book “Independence” Wearing woolens, lamb cardigans, extra socks, gloves and Balliol scarf signified that Tayo was _______?
B. Going to a party
D. walking in the rain
2. The number of workers have increased steadily each year means _________
A. have increased steadily
B. steadily have increased
C. have been increasing steadily
D. has increased steadily
4. From the options, choose the word nearest in meaning to the underline word
By working hard, Benjamin outshone his elder brother instead of being ________
5. Choose the option opposite in meaning to the word or phrase in italics
The students received a mild reproof from the teacher
6. Choose the option nearest in meaning to the word or phrase in italics
Aisha impelled to the party
The life of a professional sportsman is hectic. Consider his typical day. As soon as he wakes up in the money, he jumps out of bed hurriedly and wears his..70..promptly, he goes out to ..71..for an hour or so, covering a few miles. However, on some other days, he might choose to practice with skipping…72..at home. Having completed whichever one it is, he goes in for a shower and dresses for the day’s training..73..this phase varies according to his specialty. If he is a boxer, he goes into the…74..to deal with the punching bag and later with a sparring partner, usually under the watchful…75..of his coach. If he is a sprinter, he engages in continuous practice..76.. his performance with a stopwatch.
7. In the passage above the number 71 indicates a missing word. Four options are given in a column lettered A to D, choose the word that is the most suitable to fill the gap
8. In the passage above the number 72 indicates a missing word. Four options are given in a column lettered A to D, choose the word that is the most suitable to fill the gap
9. In the passage above the number 73 indicates a missing word. Four options are given in a column lettered A to D, choose the word that is the most suitable to fill the gap
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the Past Question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck