Prospective students who are interested in the following courses are hereby informed that vacancies exit into the Higher National Diploma (Regular) Programmes in the following departments. Dollar to Naira Rate
- HND Arts & Design (Ceramics Option)
- HND Arts & Design (Sculpture Option)
- HND Arts & Design (Textile Option)
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
- Candidates are required to possess National Diploma in their chosen programme from any recognized/accredited Polytechnic or Monotechnic. Npower Recruitment
- Candidates are also to possess at least five (5) relevant O’level credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO or NABTEB (O’level Examinations).
- Candidates are required to have at least one year or two years post-National Diploma Industrial Training Experience.
For details on the entry requirements peculiar to each of the Higher National Diploma (HND) programme, candidates should visit the Polytechnic website www.fpno.edu.ng.
It is also important to NOTE that candidates with pass level in National Diploma from institutions other than Federal Polytechnic Nekede are not qualified to apply and any false data entry during the on-line registration will lead to disqualification of the candidates at any time such is discovered. Waec Result
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Visit Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri website https://fpno.edu.ng
2. Click on apply for admissions Fed Poly Nekede HND Supplementary Admission Form
- Select your programme type
- Generate Invoice for application form
- Pay Invoice at the Bank or online with your ATM/Debit Card
Proceed to Federal Polytechnic Nekede Microfinance Bank or any bank of your choice and make a payment of
N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only on Remita platform, Account No. 0140468461017, using your invoice number. You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARD. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details for the payment to be processed immediately. Jamb Result
- Proceed to fill the Application form
- On completing the application form print your acknowledgement slip.
- Click to pay O’level verification.
- Print O’level Verification Certificate (To verify if the O’level verification is successful or not and to verify if there is any need for correction and re-verification). Jamb form
All Application procedures MUST be completed on or before 12 midnight of 28th February, 2022.
Applicants can start and complete this process from any location in the country. It is therefore advisable to minimize trips to Owerri for the purpose of completing the form.
MRS. ANUNA E.C