Fountain University DE Admission form 2021/2021is Out. Fountain University’s direct entry form is out. All interested candidates who wish to get admission into the school through direct entry should see the Available Programmes, direct entry requirements, and how to apply below. Fountain University DE Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Screening Exercise for admission into the DEGREE Programmes of Fountain University, Osogbo (FUO) for the 2021/2022 Academic session.
About Fountain University
Fountain University is a private University established by the Nasrul-Lahi-Il-Fatih Society of Nigeria on May 2007 and started operating in January 2008. The vision of the University is to be a pace-setting institution in terms of learning, character building, and service to humanity. Its mission is to produce competent and resourceful graduates with high moral standards. Dollar to Naira Rate
Its philosophy is the total development of men and women in an enabling environment through appropriate teaching, research, and service to humanity, influenced by Islamic Ethics and Culture.
THE UNIVERSITY RUNS A FULLY RESIDENTIAL POLICY FOR ALL UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE FOR BRILLIANT BUT INDIGENT STUDENTS WHILE THE UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AWARDED TO BRILLIANT STUDENTS
Fountain University Admission General Requirements
a. Candidates applying for admission into any Undergraduate Programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ level credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO SSCE AND GCE which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and any other THREE subjects relevant to the proposed course of study OBTAINED WITHIN THE LAST FIVE YEARS.
b. Direct Entry Candidates are expected to possess a good Diploma in their choice of Course (With minimum of Lower Credit) from reputable Polytechnics or Universities OR equivalent A’ Level Passes (including IJMB) in relevant Subjects. DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED TO ALSO PURCHASE THE DIRECT ENTRY FORM OF THE JOINT ADMISSIONS & MATRICULATION BOARDS.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (200LEVEL):
Candidates in addition to the “O” leve results must have 2 or 3 subjects at A level or HSC or ND or NCE or ATS in relevant discipline. Candidates are also expected to have purchased the Direct Entry (JAMB) Form.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (300LEVEL):
Candidates for these programmes should be holders of HND in their respective fields of studies.HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Statistics or Mathematics is acceptable for Computer Science while Professional Certificates such as ACA, ACIB, ACIS, ACIN and ACIT are acceptable for Business Administration, Accountancy, Banking and Finance. In addition, candidates must possess five credit pass in SSCE WAEC/NECO or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
1. COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- ( i ) Department of Biological Sciences
- a) B.Sc Microbiology
- (ii) Department of Chemical Sciences
- a) B.Sc Biochemistry and Nutrition
- b) B.Sc Chemistry
- c) B.Sc Industrial and Environmental Chemistry
- (iii) Department of Physics, Electronics and Earth Sciences
- a) B.Sc Physics
- b) B.Sc Physics and Electronics
- (iv) Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences
- a) B.Sc Computer Science Jamb Result
2. COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- (i) Department of Accounting and Finance
- a) B.Sc Accounting
- b) B.Sc Banking and Finance
- (ii) Department of Economics
- a) B.Sc Economics
- (iii) Department of Business Administration
- a) B.Sc Business Administration
- (iv) Department of Political Science and Industrial Relations
- a) B.Sc Political Science and Public Administration
- b) B.Sc Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- (v) Department of Psychology and Sociology
- a) B.Sc Sociology
- b) B.Sc Psychology
- (vi) Department of Mass Communication
- a) B.Sc Mass Communication
3. COLLEGE OF BASIC MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- a) Medical Laboratory Science (B. MLS)
- b) Nursing (B.NSc.)
- c. Public Health (BSc.)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates are to visit https://fuo.edu.ng/facilities/#/admission/undergraduate
Fill the appropriate application form and pay the corresponding fee online.
Enquiries: e-mail: email@example.com
Call/SMS: LAGOS: 08031145929,08035376203. ABUJA; 08060469806.