Free Nnpc Past Questions and Answers PDF
NNPC, just like any other organization, are very competitive when it comes to their selection process for prospective candidates. Over the years, thousands of people have applied for NNPC recruitment, and most times, nearly the same range of candidates are invited for interview and screening exercises. Only the best and most successful will be picked, and the number is usually few. Suffice to say that the NNPC past questions and answers are what you need to succeed in the interview/screening sessions of the Nigeria National Petroleum Cooperation.
The NNPC Aptitude Test past questions is a PDF study pack that contains questions and answers compiled from past examinations of all time in the NNPC. NNPC past questions PDF is collectively made up of general mathematics, verbal reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Reasoning, and current affairs/general knowledge.
NNPC past questions and answers help you prepare for her aptitude test exams through concise studies and learning. Study some sample questions below then proceed to place an order for the full study pack.
Why you need Free Nnpc Past Questions and Answers PDF
If it’s possible, it’s best to practice completing the paper under exam circumstances, and find a quiet spot where you won’t be disturbed. The benefits of completing the paper this benefitway, is that you can work out how much time you will have for each question. You can even ask a parent, sibling, or friend to act as an invigilator to tell you how much time you have left.
How are Free Nnpc Past Questions and Answers PDF Pattern?
NPC past questions always pattern in objectives or multiple-choice. These past questions are accurate and will be of tremendous help as 60% of these questions get repeated every year or are being rephrased for a candidate.
Sample of Free Nnpc Past Questions and Answers PDF
- If I give you seven apples, you will then have five times as many as I would then have, however, if you give me seven apples, we will then both have the same number of apples. How many apples do we currently have?
A have 24 apples and you have 18 apples.
B I have 10 apples and you have 32 apples.
C I have 18 apples and you have 24 apples.
D I have 14 apples and you have 28 apples.
E I have 12 apples and you have 20 apples.
The correct answer is an option [D]
2. If it takes Seyi twenty minutes to boil an egg in 1litersres of water, how long will it take Ala who is 3 years older than Seyi to boil 4 eggs in 1.5 liters of water?
A 10 minutes
B 20 minutes
C 25 minutes
D 5 minutes
E 80 minutes
The correct answer is an option [B]
3. Amakiri spent N125 for a camera and some film. The camera cost N100 more than the film. What percent of the cost of the two items did Amakiri spend for the camera?
The correct answer is option [B]
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment. Jamb Result
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Question Examination, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Pounds to Naira
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!