The Federal University Lafia post utme past question and answers are available in PDF format. You can download and print. You can also read it on your phone or computer.
The way Federal University Lafia repeat Post UTME questions is a little bit tricky, and sometimes they do it directly. All candidates who are writing Post UTME this year must know that Post UTME Exam secret lie in mastering their past questions. Dollar to Naira Rate
Why you need FULAFIA Post UTME past questions?
The major reason why you have to purchase the FULafia Post UTME Past Questions and answers is so that you pass the exam on merit and not have to bother about making the second or third admission list,
If you get the past question now, you’ll have enough time to start practicing real questions that are usually repeated.
What is the Pattern of the FULAFIA Post UTME?
Although FULafia is new, as of the 2018/2019 academic year, the FULAFIA Post UTME exam is still written with pencil and on paper. But there may be a change this year to CBT as most universities are now adopting.
Whichever is the case, the questions you should expect in FULAFIA Post UTME will not likely change from the ones they’ve been setting over the years. In a like manner, these questions cover the same subject combination you wrote in the UTME or JAMB CBT exam. Pounds to Naira
Expect to answer between 50 to 100 questions covering your four subject combinations in the FULAFIA post UTME screening.
Our FULAFIA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers contains original questions of FULafia from 2012 to date.
Free FULAFIA Past Questions and Answers
Here are free questions you can practice with. The answers are in Bold.
1. Anatomy is the study of ………. and ……….
A. forms and structure
B. forms and cell
C. Tissue and organ
D. system and structure
E. A & D
2. ………. is the systematic study of the natural phenomena in the environment
3. Cell comes from the pre-existing cell was a law given by
A. Charles Darwin
B. Charles Lams
C. Robert Hooke
D. Robert Korch
E. A & B
4. Using the punnet square given by Whitaker, the genotypic ratio in the second law is
5. Groups of cells grouped together link up to produce
6. Apiece of rubber 10cm long stretches 6mm when a load of 100N is hung from it. What is the area stretched if the young modulus is 50N/m2?
A. 60m2 Dollar to Naira Rate
D. 15m2 Pounds to Naira
7. To determine the weight of an object you would
A. use a balance
B. use a spring balance
C. find the force necessary to give it a certain acceleration
D. use none of these methods
E. use any of these methods.
8. A gas at pressure PN/m and temperature 27°C is heated to 77°C at constant volume. The new pressure is
C. I. I6PN/m
D. 1.1 8PN/m
9. Two lamps rated 40w and 220w, each is connected in series. The total power dissipated in both lamp is
10. A magnet is moved through a coil of wire. The emf produced in the wire depends on
A. the number of turns in the coil
B. the strength of the magnet
C. the speed at which the magnet is moved
D. all of the above
E. none of the above