Are you looking to get admitted into a Tertiary institution to further your education in Nigeria? Then you’ll have to sit for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination to get admission into any tertiary institution in Nigeria.buy JAMB Form
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is the entrance examination board for all Tertiary-level institutions in Nigeria. The Board conducts the entrance Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for candidates looking to get an undergraduate degree in any Nigerian University. Hence, the first step in getting higher education in Nigeria is registering for the next JAMB UTME examination.Information Guide Nigeria
Read Also: How to access JAMB CAPS
To be eligible for the JAMB UTME examination, applicants must have first obtained the West African Examination Council (WAEC) certificate, or its equivalent like the National Examination Council (NECO) certificate. After obtaining a satisfactory O’Level certificate, you will then be eligible for the JAMB examination. In today’s post, I’ll be showing you how to purchase and register for the next JAMB UTME examination.How to access JAMB CAPS
How to purchase JAMB Form
To buy the JAMB form and register for the examination follow the steps below:
1. Creation of JAMB Profile
Before you’ll be able to purchase the JAMB form, you must first obtain create your JAMB profile and obtain your JAMB profile code.How to block BVN Number
To create your JAMB profile, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: launch the messages app on your mobile phone
- Step 2: Type “NIN” then space and type your eleven (11) digit NIN number. E.g. NIN 67128719072Npower recruitment
- Step 3: Send the text message to “55019” or “66019”
- Step 4: Your unique 10-digit number will be delivered to your phone. That is your JAMB profile code.
- Step 6: After obtaining the JAMB profile code, you’ll need to purchase the JAMB E-pin to complete the registration process
Read Also: 10 BEST LAW UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA
Note: A service charge of N50 will be required for the text message. Also, ensure that the phone number is linked to your NIN.
- Step 1: Visit the JAMB official website https://www.jamb.gov.ng
- Step 2: Navigate to the “E-facility” link and click on it
- Step 3: Click on the “Create e-facility account/login” icon
- Step 4: Click on the “Create an account” option
- Step 5: Fill the form displayed on the screendollar to naira rate
- Step 6: you will be required to confirm your email and phone number
- Step 7: After filling the form displayed, click on “verify email”
- Step 8: An email from noreply@JAMB.gov.ng will be sent to your email address
- Step 9: Open the email and click on “Continue your profile Creation” to confirm your email
- Step 10: Now click on “Proceed to Login” to access your JAMB profile
- Step 11: A unique 10-digit code will be sent to your registered number or email. That is your JAMB profile code.
2. Purchase the JAMB e-PIN
The next step in obtaining a JAMB Form, after creating your JAMB profile, is to purchase the JAMB e-PIN. Follow the procedures below to purchase the JAMB e-PIN:WAEC result
- Step 1: Go to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng
- Step 2: Click on the “Buy UTME/DE PIN” icon
- Step 3: Enter your newly gotten JAMB Profile Code
- Step 4: You will be required to make payment for the JAMB e-PIN
- Step 5: Select your preferred payment platform e.g. Remita or Interswitch
- Step 6: Your JAMB e-PIN will be sent to your phone number once payment has been made.
- Step 1: Dial *565*6*55019# or *565*6*66019# using your registered phone number
- Step 2: Enter your 10 digit profile code
- Step 3: Select your bank and make the required paymentJAMB form
- Step 4: Your JAMB e-PIN will be sent to your registered phone number after payment is made.
3. Visit any JAMB Approved CBT Centre
After you must have successfully created your JAMB profile, obtained your JAMB profile code, and purchased the JAMB e-PIN, the next step is to visit any JAMB accredited CBT centre near you to complete the registration process. And you’re set for the next JAMB UTME examination.JAMB Result