Until recently, the biometric registration process for the National Youth Service Corps program was done via browser to capture applicants fingerprint. However, with the introduction of the NYSC biometric capture client, that procedure is now a thing of the past.
To capture your Biometric data, you will need to download and install the NYSC biometric capture client. Now prospective corps members can complete their NYSC Registration without any problems or complications. Do you know how to use the NYSC Biometric Capture Client? No? Luckily for you, today’s article is focused on the NYSC Biometric Client. In this post, I’ll be showing you how to download, and use the NYSC Biometric Capture Client to register for the NYSC program.
Read Also: How to Dress to NYSC Secretariat
How to Download and Install the NYSC Biometric Capture Client
To download and install the NYSC biometric client software on computer, follow the procedures below:
- Visit the NYSC biometric client portal via Https://NYSC.org.ng/biometricclient/launch.htm
- Download and install the pre-requisites biometric driver file below. Ensure you select the one suitable with your operating system.
- Check between the “32 bit installation” and “64 bit installation” to select the best for your systemNYSC Biometric Capture Client
- Click on the install icon to download the setup.exe file
- Now run the downloaded file on your computer system and follow the installation guides to set it upInformation Guide Nigeria
- Reboot your computer system to complete the process.
- After rebooting your system, you should see the biometric capture icon on your computer
- Double click on the biometric capture icon to launch the software and continue your registration.
Read Also: How to Correct Your NYSC Name
How to Use the NYSC Biometric Capture Client for NYSC Registration
If you have downloaded and installed the NYSC biometric client successfully, then it’s time to learn how to use it correctly. Follow the instructions below to use the biometric client for the NYSC online registration:How to Activate NIN on Mtn, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile
- To use the NYSC biometric client, you must first have an account on the NYSC registration portal using your email address.
- Now launch the NYSC biometric desktop client on your computer
- Enter your email address and registered password in the software login screen
- Click on “Login”WAEC Result
- Confirm the details showing on the software portal. The details must correspond to your details
- Connect your fingerprint scanner to your computerHow to Check BVN on UBA
- Now commence the biometric capture of your fingerprints starting with your two thumbs
- After capturing your fingerprints successfully, repeat the process once again for confirmation
- Save your captured fingerprints.JAMB Result
- After saving your fingerprints successfully, you’ll see the message “Congratulations your fingerprints have been captured”
- You can go back to the NYSC portal to continue your registration.
Read Also: How to Check NYSC Status
How to Fix Common Errors when Installing the NYSC Biometric Capture Client
Most people encounter errors when trying to install the NYSC biometric client software. Hence, I’ve outlined the best route to avoid such errors when installing the software.
Read Also: How to Fill NYSC Form 2b
- Ensure that your internet connection is stable and working perfectlyNpower Recruitment
- Do not use any special IP configuration when installing the software
- Make sure the pre-requisite software you downloaded is for your windows version (download either the 32 or 64 bit version depending on your computer)
- The best window software for the NYSC biometric client is Windows 7.