Nestle examination is one of the past questions for you if you are on your way to applying for your dream job at Nestlé, In this post, you will discover questions like where to start with, what is the recruitment process of Nestlé, What questions are asked in the various tests and how they are being asked. But luckily you are here and we offer this fully packed past questions and answers. This study material is strictly for those whose names have been just shortlisted by Nestle Company. Nestle will soon announce her screening date and candidates who wish to secure this job should be up and doing.
Nestle Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers is a special package from us to enable students have a preview of the screening exercise, prepare them ahead of time and place them on a winning side. Nestle Company recruitment will depend on this aptitude test and nothing more.
This means that you are going to receive these past questions once you have paid for them. It is going to be in softcopy, you can either choose to download it and read with your android phone or laptop and at your own convenience – wherever and whenever.
Why you need nestle past questions
Past questions helps identify your strength and weaknesses and capitalize on it. We all know that there are some subjects you know more than others. Understanding this helps you to first answer the subjects you know and like the most before moving to other less interesting and difficult questions
How is nestle past questions Pattern?
As a top food company, recruitment in Nestle is serious business. Hence, this company takes a series of tests to prove whether the candidates are worthy of the positions they applied for. Generally, there are two sections of the recruitment test which are;
Situational Judgement Test – The situational judgment test is a very tricky test. Generally, the aim of the test is to understand the behavior that each person exhibits in an unforeseen scenario. You’ll see several options to choose from as the most reasonable reaction. However, you have to be careful. You must exercise good judgment and understanding as all the options might look reasonable.
Numerical Reasoning – This measures your reasoning with numbers. You perform data interpretation or numerical critical reasoning tests, which involve evaluating situations and drawing conclusions from the data. You also assess graphs that erupt from the analysis to determine outcomes.
Sample of nestle past questions
1. Which of the following will sink when placed on water?
(b) Plastic Cup
(d) Eraser ANS D
2. The following are domestic birds except
(d) Vulture ANS D
3. A man buys recharge card for N500. He sells it for N430. What is the percentage loss?
(d) 20% ANS C
4. Which of the following is not a rainbow colour?
(d) Green ANS B
5. A person who flies an aircraft is called……………………..
(a) A captain
(b) A craftologist
(c) A pilot
(d) An aeronautics engineer ANS C
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Nestle Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Nestle Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!!!