OOU Past Question
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Meanwhile, many students still refer to the institution as OSU, an acronym for the former name. Only a small percentage of students who seek for admission to the university get accepted. The aggregate scores of candidates are the key to selecting successful students.
However, studying with Past Questions and Answers is the secret of students who made it to the entrance list. The fact that you had a high score in jamb does not guarantee that your admission into OOU is secured.
You still have the Post UTME exam to write. It won’t be wise to stop studying until the Post UTME forms are released and the date to your Post UTME exams is getting closer. For this reason, we have made available Post UTME past question to help you get prepared for the forthcoming examinations.
Therefore, even if you score high in OOU, don’t relax thinking your admission is sure. That being the case, you have to buckle up too in your post UTME to stand a chance of gaining admission into RSUST.
Why you need OOU Past Question
Past questions are helpful tools for preparing for examinations as they provide you with practical insight into how the examination body sets their exams, how the exam you are preparing for might look as well as key themes or subject areas likely to be touched.
How is OOU Past Question Pattern?
We have made it very easy for you. This exams is pattern in multiple choice pattern only with no essay and subjective. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions and Answers and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of OOU Past Question
1. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and thecommon ratio of the progression.
(A) 3, 7
(B) 7, 3
(C) -7, 3
(D) -3, 7
2. Tunse bought a house for N1,250,000 and spent N350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for N2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain?
3. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10
(A) -1, 0, 1, 2
(B) -2, 0, 1
(C) 1, 2, 3
(D) 0, 1,2
4. In a class, 120 students speak English or French or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French.
5. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m and (3y + 1)m, find y.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for OOU Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, OOU Past Questions and Answers on Biology, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!