Past Questions on Commerce
Portable Document Format (PDF) and can be downloaded into any device be it android, IOS, tablet, laptop or even desktop computer. Downloading this material has been made very easy and we assure you of reading through it with ease has the file is well arranged according to the year and courses which include; Professional Exams, Technical, and Foundation.
Commerce is an organized system for the exchange of goods between buyers and sellers. Commerce students study of the process and activity of buying and selling goods and services, especially on a large scale.
The best way to pass any exams is to study with the right material and our material is set to expose you to; a pattern in which questions are set, the time required for all the questions, subject combination for each course and the number of questions you’ll be expecting. With this, your chances of getting admitted will be very high, giving you an edge over others and an insight into what the question looks like.
We have made the process very easy, follow any of the payment options provided before t get the material, just below that is well explanation how you will get the material.
Why you need Past Questions on Commerce
Revising for JAMB exams is more than just reading through the notes you made in class. It also involves knowing how the questions come and the right approach to answering them. Practicing with JAMB or WAEC past questions and answers can improve your chances of doing well. However, note that depending on only past questions is not advisable. While you study past questions, you should expect the following to happen.
How is past questions on commerce Past Questions Pattern?
Commerce Past Questions in PDF Format is in a multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the ABSU Post Utme Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination. Waec Result
Sample of past questions on commerce
An unconditional order by a creditor to a debtor requiring payment on a specified date is called
A) promissory note
B) letter of credit
C) money order
D) bill of exchange
The effective dissemination of information about products is a social responsibility of a company to its
The trade that takes place when imported goods are re-exported is known as
A) entrepot trade
B) import trade
C) export trade
D) visible trade
Commerce aids the development of any economy as it
A) provides for proper accountability
B) improves the living standard
C) enhances the even distribution of wealth
D) encourages the reduction of inflation
A core investor in the current phase of privatization in Nigeria is one who?
A) can afford to buy most of the shares of the enterprises
B) will be at the core of the enterprises
C) can mobilize foreign currency equivalent to the value of the enterprises
D) has the technical know-how of the enterprises
The agency in Nigeria which ensures that products conform to government quality specifications is the?
A) Standards Organization of Nigeria
B) Nigerian Consumers’ Association
C) Manufacturers’ Association of Nigeria
D) Nigerian Chamber of commerce
Awarding scholarships and sponsoring sports by a business organization are example of?
A) advertising strategy
B) economic responsibility
C) marketing strategy
D) social responsibility
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Commerce Past Questions Past Questions in PDF Format, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!