Download JAMB Past Questions and Answers on Physics PDF for 2022/2023 UTME. Past questions cover all the subjects. Physics is a compulsory subject in JAMB for all science, medical and engineering students.
Physics questions are easy to pass if one can pay close attention to some important topics in Physics. There are topics in UTME Physics syllabus that are repeatedly seen in questions.
In this post will list those topics that every candidate writing should pay close attention.
Why you need Physics Past Questions PDF
- Helps understand likely exam time length.
- Indicates typical number of questions.
- Identifies number of choices provided.
- Helps work out time required for each question.
- Identifies style of exam questions (short-answer, multiple choice or essays).
- Helps practice exam techniques.
- Helps identify key subject areas to focus on in revision.
How is Physics Past Questions PDF Pattern?
Physics Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format are in a multiple-choice question pattern and essay. We have made it very easy for you. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions And Answers Pdf Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of Physics Past Questions PDF
(1) Example of vector quantity – velocity, acceleration, moment, displacement, force, electric field intensity, magnetic flux
(2) Examples of scalar quantity – work, time, mass, distance, energy, pressure, speed, temperature
(3) The resultant of two forces acting on an object is maximum if the angle between them is – 0o
(4) The terrestrial telescope has one extra lens more than the astronomical telescope. The extra lens is for -erection of the image
(5) What is the angle of dip at the magnetic equator? – 0o
(6) At resonance, the phase angle in an a.c. circuit is – 0o
(7) The process of energy production in the sun is – Nuclear fusion
(8) A transistor functions mainly as a – switch and amplifier
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Physics Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Physics Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Dollar to Naira Rate
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!