Apply for the Current Principal Product Manager job at Spotify, Cambridge, UK – 2019, see job details And How to apply below.
Principal Product Manager job at Spotify – Job Details
The finance technology area is moving faster than ever before, and we’re looking for a passionate and experienced Principal Product Manager for the Financial Systems area in New York.
In this role, you will drive the internal financial systems applications roadmap and manage the associated portfolio of projects. You will develop and maintain enterprise-level corporate applications for various financial teams, including our ERP-system.
You will help develop the overall strategy for enterprise business systems applications and be responsible for two geographically separated locations to ensure business continuity. You will partner with both business partners and other engineering teams on continually improving and enhancing monthly and yearly close activities, enhance analytical capabilities as well as making sure that our system stack will be prepared on what’s coming in the future.
This role also includes how we holistically manage and optimize across many global process areas including procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report, Tax, FP&A and financial reporting.
Spotify has recently migrated to NetSuite while continuing to maintain an additional rich set of financial applications and landscape. Spotify is at the beginning of a journey, and there’s lots to do in working with Finance, FP&A, Tax, Treasury, Accounting, and Engineering to continue to drive towards an efficient, compliant and scalable financial landscape.
Related Job: Editorial Design Summer at spotify, New York, USA
What you’ll do
- Set the finance systems technical strategy and roadmap in close collaboration with the stakeholders in FP&A, Tax, Treasury, Accounting, and Engineering.
- Partner with our stakeholders in New York and Stockholm to understand their current and future needs, and continually enhance business systems, including reporting and analysis capabilities, to meet ever-changing business requirements.
- Understand the financial systems supplier landscape in order to make strategic decisions on what to buy and what to build.
- Form a close relationship with our supplier partners to understand and influence their roadmaps and support.
- Collaborate with our experienced Financial Systems engineering managers to build short-, mid- and long-term backlogs.
- Implement and follow up on business value measurements.
- Create compelling business cases to justify where to invest and where not to invest.
Who you are
- You are experienced working with financial systems like accounting-, vendor-, tax- systems in a global enterprise environment with massive amounts of transactions.
- Experience of SOX- compliance in a US public company.
- You have experience leading change (Software implementation, organization change or projects).
- You have experience working as a product manager, or similar, in a high performing, cross-functional teams in a fast-changing environment.
- You know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done.
- You can translate your team’s and your stakeholders knowledge and experience to user stories and prioritized backlog items.
- You are exceptional at communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context.
- You know how to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization, and in a variety of contexts.
- You have experience with data-driven product development and knowledge of agile methodologies.
- You know how to map business processes and communicate them to stakeholders and process participants.
- Bonus: You have experience of NetSuite ERP.
How to Apply
Suitably qualified Applicants should click here to apply