Apply for the Research Engineer intern at spotify, London, UK – 2019, see Job requirement and how to apply below.
Research Engineer intern at spotify – Job details
We are looking for a creative, passionate Research Engineer to join our Machine Listening team. Our mission is to develop computational methods to understand sound and music (much like humans do!), and to build tools, systems and products that apply these ideas at Spotify-scale.
As a Research Engineer, you will work within a cross-functional team of Research Scientists, Engineers and Product Managers to develop novel research ideas, to evaluate their performance on real data, and to turn them into great products. You will also work with our Research Leadership team to help shape our ongoing research strategy. Your work will have a large impact on the way that the world experiences audio, and the way that creators make a living.
What you’ll do
- Perform cutting-edge research in machine listening, using a combination of approaches including machine learning, signal processing, and probabilistic modelling.
- Tackle difficult engineering problems in a simple, scalable and maintainable way.
- Design and run experiments at scale, and communicate their results and importance to key stakeholders.
- Participate in transforming research projects into robust products that operate at Spotify-scale.
- Work closely with other teams and team members in understanding business needs and designing solutions.
- Introduce innovations that lead to new products and features.
Who you are
- You have a PhD/MSc/MEng degree (or equivalent) in computer science, machine learning, mathematics or related quantitative field, or you have at least 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- You have hands-on experience of scientific computing and data modelling in Python.
- You have knowledge and experience of machine learning, statistics and optimization.
- You have a passion for seeing projects from start to end.
- You are excited to learn new things and take on new problems.
How to apply
qualified Applicants should click here to Apply