The American Chemical Society (ACS) has provided her $5,000 American Society Chemistry Scholarship Program which is currently open for high-secondary school, undergraduate of selected ethnic groups to study for High/Secondary School, Bachelors degree in the field of Chemistry, Chemical Technology offered at high school, college or university in the US for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The American Chemical Society (ACS) is a scientific society based in the United States that supports scientific inquiry in the field of chemistry. Founded in 1876 at New York University, the ACS currently has more than 158,000 members at all degree levels and in all fields of chemistry, chemical engineering, and related fields.
It is the world’s largest scientific society by membership. The ACS is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and holds a congressional charter under Title 36 of the United States Code. Its headquarters are located in Washington, D.C., and it has a large concentration of staff in Columbus, Ohio.
Also Read: $1,000 to $6,000 SME Education Foundation Scholarship for High/Secondary School, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Residents of Western New York state (West of Interstate 81) at Colleges or Universities in the State of Mi in US, 2019-20
- Course Level: High/Secondary School, Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: High school, college or university in the US
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For selected Ethnic groups
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the recipients of American Society Chemistry Scholarship program will get:
- $2,500 for first-year students of the undergraduate program.
- $3,000 for sophomores.
- $5,000 for juniors and seniors.
- The applicant for American Society Chemistry Scholarship Program 2019 must be African-American, Hispanic/Latino, or American Indian.
- The applicant can also be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident.
- The student should be enrolled as a full-time student at a high school or accredited college, university, or community college.
- The academic achievements of the student in chemistry or science should be high with a GPA of 3.0, “B” or better.
- The student applying for the American Society Chemistry Scholarship Program 2019 should demonstrate financial need according to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid form (FAFSA) and the Student Aid Report (SAR) form.
- He/She should be graduating high school senior or college freshman, sophomore or junior intending to or can be already majoring in subject areas like chemistry, biochemistry, chemical engineering or a chemically-related science. The students may also be intending to or already pursuing a degree in chemical technology.
The candidates applying for American Society Chemistry Scholarship Program 2019 are selected based on financial need, academic record, career objective, leadership ability, participation in school activities, and community service.
Closing Date for Applications: