The Government Of Canada has provided her $40,000 annually Ontario Trillium Scholarships (OTS) which is currently open for PhD recipient in all nationals to study for PhD degree in the field of subject offered by Universities in Ontario, Canada.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Government of Canada formally Her Majesty’s Government, is the federal administration of Canada. In Canadian English, the term can mean either the collective set of institutions or specifically the Queen-in-Council.
In both senses, the construct was established at Confederation through the Constitution Act, 1867 as a federal constitutional monarchy, wherein the Canadian Crown acts as the core, or “the most basic building block,” of its Westminster-style parliamentary democracy.
The Crown is thus the foundation of the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of the Canadian government. Further elements of governance are outlined in the rest of the Canadian constitution, which includes written statutes, court rulings, and unwritten conventions developed over centuries.
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Universities in Ontario, Canada
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
Subject offered by the University
- The recipient of this Scholarships will get $40,000 annually to support their studies in Ontario.
- Candidates applying must meet the English language requirements by the time they apply.
- Students applying must intend to study graduate studies (doctorate level) for full-time at an eligible Ontario university.
- Scholarships or fellowships from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC), the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC), or the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR), or be receiving an Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) or Ontario Graduate Scholarship in Science and Technology (OGSST) award must not have been accepted by the candidate.
- Students applying for Ontario Trillium Scholarships (OTS) at Universities in Ontario, 2019 must be an international student.
- For the complete duration of this award, candidates must maintain satisfactory progress in research.
- Students must submit the application form of Ontario Trillium Scholarships (OTS) at Universities in Ontario, 2019.
- Transcripts of previous academic degrees undertaken by the student (Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree ) must also be provided.
- Students applying for Ontario Trillium Scholarships (OTS) must submit their curriculum vitae.
- Candidates must provide the OTS letter of support from a proposed supervisor.
- Proof of English Proficiency must also be included by the candidate.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies.