The University College London (UCL) in UK has provided its £1,800 Sir George Jessel Studentship In Mathematics which is currently open for postgraduate applicants of all nationalities to study for PhD degree in the field of Mathematics offered by the university for the 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
University College London (UCL) is a public research university in London, England and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It is the largest postgraduate institution in the UK by enrollment and is regarded as one of the world’s leading multidisciplinary research universities.
Established in 1826 as London University by founders inspired by the radical ideas of Jeremy Bentham, UCL was the first university institution to be established in London, and the first in England to be entirely secular and to admit students regardless of their religion.
UCL also makes the contested claims of being the third-oldest university in England and the first to admit women. In 1836 UCL became one of the two founding colleges of the University of London, which was granted a royal charter in the same year.
Also Read: £1,000 Monica Hulse Scholarships for Postgraduate Applicants of All Nationalities at University College London (UCL) in UK, 2019
- Course Level: PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University College London (UCL)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of University College London – Sir George Jessel Studentship In Mathematics in UK, 2019 will receive GBP 1,800.
- UCL graduates are eligible to apply for the MPhil/Ph.D. research studentship program.
- The applicantS of University College London – Sir George Jessel Studentship In Mathematics in UK, 2019 must have been an undergraduate student at UCL.
- University College London – Sir George Jessel Studentship In Mathematics in UK, 2019 may also be awarded to candidates who graduated the previous year.
- Selected applicants who firmly accept the offer will be considered for University College London – Sir George Jessel Studentship In Mathematics in UK, 2019.
Closing Date for Applications: