This is to inform the general public and all interested candidates seeking admission into the Tai Solarin College of Education (TASCE) that the school has announced the sale of the TASCE Part-time Admission form for the 2022/2023 academic year. Candidates who have gotten the JAMB official cut off mark should see the admission requirements, available courses and the method of application below. Dollar to Naira Rate
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into Part-time NCE Programmes of Tai Solarin College Of Education for 2022/2023 Session. Jamb Result
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS INTO NCE PART-TME PROGRAMMES
Course Available (Ijebu-Ode Study Centre)
- Business Education (Double Major)
- Economics/Social Studies
- Political/Social Studies TASCE Part-time Admission Form
- Primary Education (Double Major) TASCE Part-time Admission Form
Candidates seeking admission into the above-listed Programmes must possess any of the following:
- NECO/ SSCE /WASCE /GCE ‘O’ LEVEL Credit in Five (5) Subjects in not more (2) sittings including English & Mathematics
- Five (5) Credits or Merit in Grade II Teacher’s Certificate (TCII) including English and Mathematics with merit in two (2) Subjects relevant to the course of study in not more than two sittings.
- Associateship Certificate in Education (ACE) awarded by approved institutions in Nigeria or abroad is also an acceptable qualification. Jamb Result
- WAEC (Commercial) or RSA stage II with passes in (5) subjects at not more than two sittings: three (3) of which must be at credit level Pounds to Naira
- City and Guilds/ WAEC Technical Certificate / Federal Craft Certificate (FCC) with at least (3) credits in Mathematics, English and two other subjects.
- National Technical Certificate / National Business Certificate (NABTEB) with 4 credits at once (1) sitting.