A lot of people apply to study at the University of Lagos Master’s Programme but only a few are offered admission. Meaning there is only a few admission slots available each year.
Therefore, in order to increase your chances of gaining admission, you need to score high. Hence, you need to start preparing for Unilag Postgraduate screening exams, In like manner, you need to use UNILAG Postgraduate past questions and answers.
Why you need Unilag Master Past Questions and Answers
Students usually have anxiety when exams are near. Their mind keeps thinking how the exams will look like and if they will get their best grades. Some end up being sick because they cannot manage the pressure within them.
However, you can overcome this by preparing your mind on what to expect. Past exam papers will help you to familiarize yourself with exam questions. As a result, you can have peace of mind because you know what you are likely to find in the exam.
How is Unilag Master Past Questions and Answers Pattern?
Past Questions and Answers are patterned in multiple choice format and it is not usually computer based. All Candidate are expected to be in the hall on time with their exams materials. Any course that involves calculation means you are to bring mathematical instruments, logarithm tables and calculator to assist you in the examination (IF IT IS ACCEPTED BY THE EXAMINER).
Sample of Unilag Master Past Questions and Answers
Economics PGD/MS.c Questions:
1. The debt rescheduling between Nigeria and the Paris Club of Creditors has been criticized by the Nigeria Accounts (ICAN) on the basis that the interest by the creditors on the rescheduled loan is too high.
2. The cumulative debt service payment of Nigeria as at October 2003 has put by the Debt Management Office at some
3. The most important argument against the deregulation of Nigerian downstream oil sector is that
(a) It will lead to higher prices of petroleum products.
(b) It will lead to higher prices of all products in the Nigerian economy
(c) It will lead to the emergence of Petroleum prices that are not competitive with prices in other countries
(d) Given the average wage rate in Nigeria the rise in prices of all products in Nigeria as a result of deregulation of the oil sector will lead to lower standard of living.
4. Which of the following is not an advantage globalization from the standpoint of a developing economy
(a) Lower cost of capital as a result of increased competition
(b) Better corporate governance culture
(c) Drain of skilled manpower from poorly paid environment to better paid environment
(d) Better fiscal discipline.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the Past Question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!!!