This is to inform the general public and all candidates who are interested in applying for supplementary admission into the University of Uyo that the management has begun the sale of supplementary forms 2021/2022 session. Interested applicants should see the list of available courses, admission requirements, and how to apply below.
The University of Uyo invites candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2021 JAMB UTME and had registered for the University of Uyo 2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise but could not gain admission into their first-choice programme to apply for supplementary admissions into other programmes relevant to their UTME and Olevel subject combinations. Download Available Programmes
Procedure for Online Supplementary Admission Registration
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (click on e- portals link).
- Login with your POST-UTME logins details obtained during the
- After successful login, click on Register/Edit Form UNIUYO UTME Supplementary Admission Form
- Click on the link Register Supplementary Course Here
- Select the Preferred Supplementary Course from the drop-down menu
- Click on Register Supplementary Admission
- Click the Print button to print the
Candidates are expected to visit a JAMB CBT Centre and do a change of course to their preferred programme