Aptitude Past Questions and answers which have been uploaded. Candidates who will be going in for the Zenith Bank Aptitude Entrance Examination can now get their past questions as they prepare for the examination.
It is very important that you start practicing before you are called and which is helpful. Those that got employment into Zenith Bank are people that have prepared earlier enough and have put in their best to succeed through the rigorous screening and exercises they are subjected to. It is not by a wishful thinking, it requires hard work.
Plan and strategize on how to ace through the competition. I must be sincere with you, the competition is high because you have many top brains to compete with. You should have it at the back of your mind that you will be competing with best brains, so be smart with your preparation.
Why you need Zenith Bank Aptitude Test Past Questions
Past questions helps familiarize you with likely examination questions, time, strength, weaknesses and technicalities of questions. When studying with past questions, endeavor to attempt 60% or more of each year’s question correctly. If you get this, you are as good as ready to go. If you are a ensure you purchase all focus textbooks (textbooks that are particularly written for purposes. This helps you to relate to areas in the past questions you cannot answer yourself.
How is Zenith Bank Aptitude Test Past Questions Pattern?
Zenith Past questions and answers are patterned in multiple choice format and Essay and it is not a computer based rather it is usually shaded with an HB pencil for the objective part while the essay part is usually written with a pen clearly for the examiners to know the what is written. All student are expected to be in the hall on time with their exams materials. Mathematics involves calculation which means you are to bring mathematical instruments, logarithm tables and calculator to assist you in the examination (IF IT IS ACCEPTED BY THE EXAMINER). the pattern of the examination is stated below;
- Critical Reasoning.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Numerical Reasoning.
- Abstract Reasoning.
Sample of Zenith Bank Aptitude Test Past Questions
Q1. Assume that the percentage change trends between the Current Year and Next Year continue at the same rate for a subsequent year. What’s the subsequent year’s average entry level graduate salary across the 5 sectors (to the nearest £500)?
(E) Can’t tell from data
Q2. In Year 3 a company paid the average entry graduate starting salaries when recruiting 15 graduates for a consultancy role and 6 graduates for a research role. What was the average salary per recruited graduate?
Q3. Which sector has seen the smallest percentage increase in graduate entry level salary between Year 2 and the Current Year?
Q4. The current year’s entry level graduate salaries for working in logistics and retail are £25,000 and £24,000 respectively. If these sectors experience the same percentage change as the legal sector over the same period, what’s next year’s predicted entry level graduate.
salary in the logistics and retail sectors (to the nearest £100)?
(A) £24,800 (logistics); £25,800 (retail)
(B) £25,100 (logistics); £25,300 (retail)
(C) £25,500 (logistics); £25,000 (retail)
(D) £25,800 (logistics); £24,800 (retail)
(E) Can’t tell from data
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Zenith Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Zenith Exams Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!