The University of Canterbury in New Zealand has provided its $20,000 Anne Reid Memorial Trust Scholarships which is currently open for New Zealand’s postgraduate citizens to study for Masters, PhD degree in the field of English Literature, or Music, or Fine Arts offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Canterbury in Christchurch is New Zealand’s second oldest university. It was founded in 1873 as Canterbury College, the first constituent college of the University of New Zealand. Its original campus was in the central city, but in 1961 when it became an independent university it also began moving out of its original neo-gothic buildings, which were repurposed as the Christchurch Arts Centre.
The university now operates its main campus in the suburb of Ilam and offers degrees in Arts, Commerce, Education (physical education), Engineering, Fine Arts, Forestry, Health Sciences, Law, Music, Social Work, Speech and Language Pathology, Science, Sports Coaching and Teaching.
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Canterbury, University of Auckland
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
English Literature, or Music, or Fine Arts
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Anne Reid Memorial Trust Scholarships in New Zealand, 2019 will receive an award of $20,000.
- The scholarship is open New Zealand nationals.
- The applicants of Anne Reid Memorial Trust Scholarship, 2018 must be a graduate of the University of Canterbury or The University of Auckland,
- He/She enrolled in a postgraduate degree course at either of those Universities.
- The candidates applying for Anne Reid Memorial Trust Scholarship, 2018 must be pursuing English Literature, Music or Fine Arts.
- The Scholarship is awarded to Ph.D. or Masters candidates who wish to undertake a period of postgraduate study or research or creative work in English Literature, Music or Fine Arts at a recognized institution overseas.
- Applicants are selected based on their academic merit.
- Applicants artistic ability is taken into account.
- The proposed course of study and the potential to contribute to society in the chosen field is evaluated.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Anne Reid Memorial Trust Scholarships in New Zealand, 2019 is 30th April 2019.