The IACT College is offering her partial funding Creative Talent Award which is currently open for undergraduate students in all nationalities to study for Bachelors, Diploma degree in the field of Media Studies, Graphic Design, Mass Communication, Marketing & Advertising, Broadcasting, Advertising & Design and Media, Culture & Communication offered by the institute for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
IACT College, formerly known as Institute Advertising Communication Training, is now known as International Advertising, Communication and Technology College. IACT College offers programs in tertiary education from Certificate, Foundation, Diploma and Degree in the fields of Mass Communication, Marketing and Advertising, Broadcasting, Graphic Design and Media Studies.
In 1970, the two largest advertising associations in Malaysia came together to form what has become Malaysia’s premier college specializing in creative communication. IACT College is a dedicated, talent prep-school for the creative communication industry, with 96% of its graduates employed in the industry within six months of graduation.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Diploma Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: IACT College
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Media Studies, Graphic Design, Mass Communication, Marketing & Advertising, Broadcasting, Advertising & Design and Media, Culture & Communication
- Please note that the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding
Programs Offered and Quantum of Tuition fee waiver:
- Foundation in Media Studies- RM4, 000
- Diploma in Graphic Design- RM6, 000
- Diploma in Mass Communication- RM8, 000
- Diploma in Marketing and Advertising- RM10, 000
- Diploma in Marketing and Advertising-50% Tuition Fee Waiver
- Diploma in Broadcasting- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
- BA (Hons) Advertising and Design 3+0- RM6, 000; RM8,000; RM10,000 and
- BA (Hons) Media, Culture and Communication 3+0 RM15, 000; 50% Tuition Fee Waiver; 100% Tuition Fee Waiver
- The candidates applying for IACT College Creative Talent Award, 2019 can be of any nationality.
- The applicants should have CGPA 3.0 and above or 70% in the foundation, diploma, and other matriculation.
- The candidates should have CCC in CAL, SM3 results with 70% and above or at least 24 points in UEC, and 1A and above in latest form 5 results/SPM/O Level.
- The IACT College Creative Talent Award, 2019 is available to first-time applicants for 2019.
- The applicants are expected to complete the registration process and meet IACT College’s entry requirements.
- The applicants should submit a portfolio showcasing a minimum of 3 best works in the categories of Fashion, Design, Dance, Poetry, Music, Public Speaking, Videography, and Photography.
- The candidates should submit a copy of their latest results.
- Application form must be submitted to IACT Admission Department.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies.