A. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Lagos State University 2021/2022 Admission Screening Exercise (Regular Student without Comprehensive Entrepreneurship Training), for Candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 level) and DIRECT Entry(200level). This ONLINE screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into Lagos State University. The Tuition Fees for the Regular Student without Comprehensive Entrepreneurship Training is Fifty-Seven Thousand, Forty-Eight Naira, Fifty Kobo (N57,048.50) only per annum.
B. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Lagos State University 2021/2022 Admission Screening Exercise (Regular student with Comprehensive Entrepreneurship Training), for Candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 level ONLY). This ONLINE screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for admission into the B.Sc./B.A. WITH CERTIFICATE IN ENTRPRENUESHIP PROGRAMME of the Lagos State University. The Tuition Fees for the Regular student with Comprehensive Entrepreneurship is One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (N150,000.00) only per annum. LASU Post-UTME/DE Form
CANDIDATES ARE TO NOTE THAT THEY CAN ONLY APPLY FOR EITHER OF A OR B ABOVE DURING THE ADMISSION SCREENING. CANDIDATES MUST NOT SCREEN FOR BOTH A AND B.
2. ELIGIBILITY FOR SCREENING
i. Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice institution in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. In addition, Candidates must be at least 16 years of age, by 1st October, 2021.
ii. ALL Pre Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2021/2022 Academic Session, who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice institution in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
iii. ALL Direct Entry Candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB), who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2021/2022 Academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice institution are also eligible and must apply for the Screening Exercise.
iv. Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 levels who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University, will have their claims automatically validated in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. Pounds to Naira
3. (A). LIST OF ACCREDITED COURSES (Regular students)
Candidates should note that ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Therefore, candidates can only apply for ANY of the under-listed courses for which they possess relevant requirements for admission.
B. LIST OF ACCREDITED COURSES (Regular student with Comprehensive Entrepreneurship)
Candidates should note that ONLY the accredited courses listed in A. above are available in the SPECIAL PROGRAMME for the 2021/2022 Academic Session except all courses in the COLLEGE OF MEDICINE.
LIST OF ENTREPRENEURIAL CERTIFICATE COURSES OFFERED
1. Access Control Installation and Management Jamb Result
2. Animal Husbandry (Snail breeding, Grass Cutter breeding)
3. Awards, Packaging and Screen Printing
4. Bead making
5. Block making industry (Vibrated or engine molds/Hand molds
6. Build, Installation and Repair of Inverter/Solar Panel
7. Building Drawing
8. Building Applications in PHP
9. Cake Baking, Snacks, Sugar Craft (Free Hand Modelling)
10. CCTV Camera Installation and Management
11. Certificate in Aquatic food processing
12. Certificate in Aquatic Product Business
13. Certificate in Artisanal Fisheries Operation and Management
14. Certificate in Brood-stock development and Management
15. Certificate in Environmental management in fisheries and aquaculture
16. Certificate in Fish Farm Cluster and Terminal Management
17. Certificate in Fish farm clusters and fish
18. Certificate in Fish farming business
19. Certificate in Fish feed manufacturing
20. Certificate in Fish Fingerling Production, Marketing and Distribution
21. Certificate in Fish health management
22. Certificate in Fisheries and Aquaculture Value Chain
23. Certificate in Industrial Fisheries Operation and Management
24. Certificate in Local and International fish business
25. Certificate in Ornamental fish business
26. Certificate in Public, private Partnership in fisheries and Aquaculture (PPP)
27. Certificate in Shrimp and Prawn farming business
28. Certificate in Water quality analysis and management
29. Certification of Trade Apprentice
30. Coconut value chain Dollar to Naira Rate
31. Computer & Laptop repairs & Maintenance, Networking Mobile Phone repairs and Maintenance
32. Concrete Mixer Handling
33. Courier and logistics Management
34. Crop Farming
35. Data Analysis AND Data Processing (Excel & SPSS)
36. Database Management Essentials
37. Data Recovery Specialist/Technician
38. Decoders and Internet Marketing
39. Digital Forensic Specialist/Technician
40. Digital Marketing
41. Distribution Channel & Logistics Management
42. Drama and Entertainment Npower Recruitment
44. Entrepreneurship Training in Beekeeping
45. Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security Specialist/Technician
46. Event Management & Hall Decoration
47. Event planning and Management
48. Fiber Optic Cable Installation and Management
49. Food processing and cake production
50. Garment Construction, Pattern Drafting, Bridal Designs and Evening Wears
51. Home Electronics (Domestic appliances) Repairs and management
52. Hotel Management
53. Import and Export Processing Entrepreneurship
54. Interlocking/paving stones for private and commercial premises
55. Laptop/ Desktop Handset Repairs
56. Leather works
57. Make-ups and cosmetics WAEC Result
58. Packaging and Marketing Entrepreneurship
59. Photograph/Image Editing
61. POP (Plaster of Paris) for buildings construction
62. Real Estate Entrepreneurship
63. Security Operations and Management
64. Server Technician (Installations and Management)
65. Soap, Detergent and Toiletries Production
66. Structured Cabling & Wireless Installation and Management
67. Tailoring and Fashion Design
68. Tourism Management
69. Training and Teaching of Bread Making
70. Training in Fibre-Reinforced Plastic Tanks Construction
71. Training in Paint Making (Emulsion/ Texture Coatings) And Allied Products
72. Training on Borehole Drilling and Water Treatment
73. Training on Solar Energy System, Design, Installation and Maintenance
74. Vegetable Production. Maize farming, Cassava farming)
75. Videography, Finishing School Generally
76. Water Treatment and Packaging
77. Website Development
78. Welding, Metal Works and Fabrication
79. Writing and Publishing
4. METHOD OF APPLICATION
2021/2022 LASU POST UTME ONLINE PAYMENT REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
1. Prospective Candidates will visit www.lasu.edu.ng
2. Point to Student, then click on New Applicants
3. Click on UTME/DE Screening (https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening)
4. Click on UTME CANDIDATE LOGIN Jamb form
5. Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER, your SURNAME and click on SUBMIT.
6. Click “Make Payment (Admission Screening)” button.
7. On the Payment Page
– Supply Jamb Registration Number
– Select “Admission Screening Fee [ ICT Management Inclusive]” as Description
– Select “Ojo” as Campus
– Select “Student” As Category
8. After Successful Payment; return to your dashboard.
9. Click Start Admission Screening
10. At this time, your basic bio-data information will be displayed. Then, select either REGULAR STUDENT ADMISSION SCREENING OR REGULAR STUDENT WITH ENTREPRENURSHIP ADMISSION SCREENING from the drop-down menu: “Type of Screening”
11. Supply your Transaction ID used for Payment.
12. Once you have completed the application, print a copy of the Temporary Self-Screening Report. Please NOTE that all Screened Candidate must login into their Admission Screening Portal to Print their Final Self-Screening Report.
13. Candidate can repeat the above procedure if there is need to update/effect correction(s) on the earlier supplied records. With this, the candidate will be required to make payment for subsequent screening attempts.
B. ONLINE SELF-SCREENING FORM FOR ALL CANDIDATES
– After successful payment for LASU 2021/2022 Admission screening exercise, return to (https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening)
– Use your UTME Registration Number AND SURNAME to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform and suppply your Transaction ID.
– Carefully fill in your personal details as required
– Save and proceed
– Carefully enter your UTME details
– Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 30KB (PDF)
– Save and proceed
– Select number of O’ level sitting(s)
– Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 30KB (PDF)
– Save and proceed
– Input required O’ Level details
– Save and proceed
– Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY 1 sitting.
– Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course and wish to use Two (2) sitting of O’Level Results must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credits in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, one other Science subject and any other subject.
– Aeronautic and Astronautic Engineering require a Credit pass in Further Mathematics.
– Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
– Candidates must ENSURE they upload their O’Level results on JAMB CAPS before the closure of the Admission Screening Exercise
– Candidates of Lagos State Origin MUST have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) set up by the Lagos State University, as their claim will be automatically validated before they can proceed with the Online Screening.
Note that any examination taken after July 2021 is not acceptable.
– Carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct
– CHECK THE “I CERTIFY” BUTTON if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
– By ticking the “I Certify” button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point .
– Click the continue button
– After submission and successful completion of the online screening, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage
– Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING report.
C. ONLINE SCREENING GRADING FOR ALL CANDIDATES
·The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course
·Candidates are advised to visit JAMB website to study the O’ Level subject requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the online Admission Screening
·The Point grading system is as follows:
|OLEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS|
|TOTAL OBTAINABLE||50 %|
Candidates should know that both payment and registration/updating would last for Twenty-six  days, from Monday,13th December, to Friday, 7th January, 2022 (12:00 midnight).
All Online Screening complaints should be channeled to email@example.com.