Do you need n-power Past Questions? N-power Past Questions. Following Npower tests portal activation for the federal government recruitment examination, we are happy to present to you samples, how it will benefit you, and how to prepare for the exams of the aptitude exam questions and answers for the online assessment.
What is N-power Past Questions?
N-POWER Past Questions and Answers is the compilation of all the Questions that have been given to CANDIDATE to answer as part of the requirements to be met in order to be qualified.
We made this past question very easy and portable such that you can get it or download it as long as you have access to a smartphone. All those who have bought our Past Questions have been giving testimonies of how it helped them. N-power Past Questions
How is n-power Past Questions Patterned?
The Npower test questions will be computer-based and always in multiple-choice format. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the SCHOLARSHIP examination.
WHY You Need N-power Past Questions
-Pointer to Area of Concentration.
-Predict the outcome of the upcoming exam question.
-Let one know if he/she has adequately prepared for the exam.
NPower Test Screening Past Questions
Q 1. The last time Nkechi was at school was on Saturday. She was first absent for four days before that. Today is Tuesday,
27th of September. When was Nkechi first absent? Give the day and date.
- Monday, September 12
- Tuesday, September 13
- Wednesday, September 14
- Thursday, September. 15
Q 2. Must I come back home before 11 p.m? No, you _______
- None of the options
Q 3: Nigeria became a Republic in
Select one: Pounds to Naira
Q4: In words number 14 can be written as _________
Q5: Where is your father? At __________.
- Mr. Green’s
- Mr. Green
- Mr. Greens
- Mr. Greens’
- All of the options Dollar to Naira Rate
Q 6: The first executive president of Nigeria is
- Alh. Shehu Shagari
- Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe
- Alh Abubakir Tafawa Balewa
- Chief Obafemi Awolowo
- Alh Musa Yar’adua
Q 7: A number is greater than 3 but less than 8. Also, the number is greater than 6 but less than 10. What is the number?
Q 8: All of us had a good time at the picnic last Sunday. Pity you weren’t therE. I really ______ come, but I was looking after my mother in the hospital.
- should have
- need have
- ought to
- None of the options
Q 9: Nigeria’s Presidential Villa is located in
Select one: Npower Recruitment
- Aso Rock, Abuja
- Obasanjo Farms, Otta
- Dodan Barracks, Lagos
- Asokoro, Abuja
- Chibok, Borno
Q 10: The police announced that they were yet to APPREHEND the criminals
- None of the option
Npower Community Education Questions:
– Question 1
Was he present at the meeting? He _____ not have attended it, for he was busy repairing his computer all the time.
– Question 2
A teacher is __________ correct.
- not necessary always
- necessary not always
- necessarily not always
- not necessarily always
- None of the options
– Question 3
Why didn’t Tom come to the party last night? He ______ not have wanted to see me.
– Question 4
Because of the hard times, many workers now live in a state of _________ poverty
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for N-power Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, n-power Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Jamb form
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!