The Carnegie Mellon University is offering her Partial Funding Presidential Scholarship which is currently made open to undergraduate citizens and permanent residents of United States to study for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university.
You can simply apply for this program by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Carnegie Mellon University is a private research university in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Founded in 1900 by Andrew Carnegie as the Carnegie Technical Schools, the university became the Carnegie Institute of Technology in 1912 and began granting four-year degrees. In 1967, the Carnegie Institute of Technology merged with the Mellon Institute of Industrial Research to form Carnegie Mellon University.
Also Read: $5,000 Per Year International Dean’s Scholarship for International Undergraduate Applicants at University of Maine, U.S. – 2019
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Carnegie Mellon University (CMU)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For citizens and permanent residents of US
Field of Study:
- The recipients of Carnegie Mellon University Presidential Scholarship get tuition and graduate research stipend.
- The Carnegie Mellon University provides need-based scholarships and grants to qualified students to help fund the expenses of college.
- The applicants for Carnegie Mellon University Presidential Scholarship should be enrolled in an undergraduate program at the university.
- The students should be US citizens and permanent residents.
- The candidates should complete the FAFSA and CSS profile.
- The applicant’s family should show financial need according to the FAFSA and CSS profile.
- The candidates are not required to submit a separate application process.
- The Carnegie Mellon University Presidential Scholarship can be renewed for 8 semesters for the undergraduate program and 10 semesters for students in the School of Architecture.
- The students are required to maintain a satisfactory academic progress for the renewal of the scholarship.
- The applicants should also be enrolled full-time for the scholarship renewal.
Closing Date for Applications:
Methods of Applying
Also Read: $1,000 to $9,000 University of Mary Washington International Scholarships for International Applicants at University of Mary Washington, U.S. – 2019