The University of Waikato in New Zealand has provided its $3,000 Taught Postgraduate Scholarships which is currently open for New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and International students to study for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Waikato (Māori: Te Whare Wānanga o Waikato), informally Waikato University, is a comprehensive university in Hamilton, New Zealand, with a satellite campus located in Tauranga. Established in 1964, it was the first university in New Zealand to be designed from a blank canvas.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Waikato
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all New Zealand citizens, permanent residents, and International students
Field of Study:
Courses offered by the university
- Please be inform that the recipients of the University Of Waikato Taught Postgraduate Scholarships in New Zealand, 2019 get up to $3,000.
- The scholarship is given towards the tuition fees of the recipients.
- The applicants for the University Of Waikato Taught Postgraduate Scholarships in New Zealand, 2019 should be enrolling in 500-level taught papers or enrolling in 400-level taught papers.
- The candidates should have minimum GPA of A-.
- The past recipients can apply for the next Taught Postgraduate Scholarships if they meet the eligibility criteria.
- The applicants can be citizens and residents of New Zealand or International applicants.
- The candidates applying for the University Of Waikato Taught Postgraduate Scholarships in New Zealand, 2019 should apply for a maximum of 60 points for each scholarship round.
- There are two deadlines, for round 1 it is 31 October and for round 2 it is 30 April.
- Those who are applying for Master of Business and Management (MBM) or Master of Professional Management (MPM) should apply for a maximum of 60 points.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the University Of Waikato Taught Postgraduate Scholarships in New Zealand is 30th April 2019.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP ,
Also Read: £5,000 Prestige Award for Excellence in Business Translation & Interpreting for Postgraduate Students of All Nationalities at University of Strathclyde, 2019