The U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs has provided its full funding Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowships which is currently open for postgraduate nationals of Sub-Saharan African countries, Europe and Eurasia, Middle East and North Africa, East Asia and Pacific, South and Central Asia, and Western Hemisphere to study for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Sustainable Development, Democratic Institution Building, Education, Public Health of offered by Selected Universities in US for the year 2020.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) of the United States Department of State fosters mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of other countries around the world. It is responsible for the United States Cultural Exchange Programs. The current Assistant Secretary of State for Educational and Cultural Affairs is Evan Ryan, succeeding Ann Stock.
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU), American University, Syracuse University, University of Maryland, College Park(UMCP),
Arizona State University (ASU), Emory University, University of California, Davis, Michigan State University (MSU),
Pennsylvania State University (PSU), Cornell University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Boston University,
Vanderbilt University, University of Minnesota
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For nationals of Sub-Saharan African countries, Europe and Eurasia, Middle East and North Africa, East Asia and Pacific, South and Central Asia, and Western Hemisphere
Field of Study:
- Sustainable Development, Democratic Institution Building, Education, Public Health
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowships in US, 2020 will receive:
- Tuition and fees for the host university.
- Living allowance with a one-time settling allowance.
- English language training if required.
- Book allowance.
- One-time computer subsidy.
- The candidates applying for Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowships in US, 2020 should be nationals of Sub-Saharan Africa, Europe, and Eurasia, Middle East and North Africa, East Asia and Pacific, South and Central Asia, and Western Hemisphere.
- The applicants should have an undergraduate degree.
- The candidates should have professional experience of at least 5 years.
- The applicants should have limited or no experience in the US.
- The candidates should have leadership skills, public service record, and fluency in the English language,
Closing Date for Applications: