The Lebanese American University in Lebanon has provided her 2019 Merit scholarships which is currently open for High/Secondary school students from Lebanon to study for High/Secondary School degree in the field of open to all subjects offered by the University.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Lebanese American University is a secular, private and independent American university and research institution located in Lebanon. The university is chartered by the Board of Regents of the University of the State of New York and is accredited by the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (CIHE–NEASC).
It is composed of two campuses, one in Beirut and the other in Byblos, and offers programs leading to degrees in Arts, Business, Engineering, Nursing, Sciences, Pharmacy, and Medicine.
LAU is governed by a Board of Trustees that oversees the primary functions of leadership, stewardship, and audit. A Board of International Advisors provides counsel on university policies and other matters to the Board of Trustees, president, and senior management.
- Course Level: High/Secondary School Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Lebanese American University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For students from Lebanon
Field of Study:
Open to all subjects offered by the University
- Please note that the Merit scholarships will cover 100% of the tuition fee.
- Students applying for Merit scholarships at Lebanese American University, 2019 must be a national citizen of Lebanon and must be residing onshore.
- Candidates must be students in either Grade 12 Lebanese Baccalaureate or its equivalent in order to be eligible.
- Candidates must gain excellent academic performance in high school and also achieve high SAT scores.
- Students must show leadership skills and also demonstrate their extra-curricular involvement to be eligible for Merit scholarships at Lebanese American University, 2019.
Renewal of Scholarship Credentials:
- Applicants of Merit scholarships at Lebanese American University, 2019 must enroll on a full-time basis with at least 15 credits per semester.
- Candidates must register into the major that the scholarship is awarded for.
- Scholarship holders must maintain a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.2 at the end of the 1st semester, and 3.5 thereafter.
- Students who withdraw from or repeat more than 6 credits during their undergraduate tenure are ineligible to renew their scholarship.
- Candidates must sustain an exemplary behavior and respect the University and its rules and regulations.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Merit scholarships at Lebanese American University in Lebanon is 31st January 2019.